Part 25 - Peaceful Slumber

Sorry guys.  This has taken so long.  And it is really short.  Don't kill me.  Cal's POV will be longer and should be up within the next couple days.  

Enjoy...

That night with Calum came to an end when Spencer got home. Calum stayed for dinner but when he said he was going to walk home I got very anxious. "Calum! Are you joking?" I almost shouted at him. He looked at me shocked. "What?" He asked confused. "I live just around the corner." He stated as if I didn't know. "I know that Cal. But guys were attacked too. I amn't letting anything happen to you." I told him, trying to make him understand me. I was just scared for him. "I will give you a lift." I told him. "No. Because then you will have to come back alone." He told me. "But I will be in a car. I won't stop." I try to reason with him. "I'll give you a lift mate." Spencer interrupted. I had completely forgotten he was there and it seemed Calum had too.

We both just turned to look at him. "Are you sure? I don't want to be a hassle." Calum told him kindly. "Nah man. Summer wouldn't see you going home alone and I wouldn't like anything happen to you either." He told Calum. I smiled at my brother thankfully. "Thanks man." Calum finally said and I was so happy. Not that he was leaving, just that he was getting home and that he would be safe.

Calum looked at me and tried to make me change my mind with his darling dark eyes, but I wasn't giving in. It was my fault all this had happened and I wasn't going to let anything bad happen to him. I felt very protective over him even though he was older. I just smiled at him and he finally smiled back. I gave him a hug as my brother returned with his keys.

As I walked them to the door I just smiled at them. "Thanks Spence." I hugged him and he just grinned at me. "It is cool Hales." He told me with a chuckle. "It is the best outcome for us all without a shouting match." He added. Calum looked at me confused. "Hales?" He asked. "It is my middle name." I explained. "Summer Haley Thompson?" He said as if testing it out. "Actually, it is just Summer Hale Thompson." I told him. He smirked at me. "So your name is a season and weather?" He asked with a grin. I laughed a little bit. "Yeah. It was my mum's maiden name." I told him. "It's nice. I like it." He beamed at me. "Well thank you." I chuckled.

We smiled at each other for a while before my brother interrupted us by clearing his throat. "Come on man. We had better get going." He said after a while, he probably felt a little uncomfortable. I just cleared my throat. "Yeah. Bye Calum." "Bye Summer. I'll see you tomorrow?" Calum asked. "Yeah. I should think so." I told him with a smile and he nodded back. "Later." Spencer said to me as they walked out the house. "Bye." I sent them off with a small wave.

When they were gone I just walked back to my room after closing and locking the door. I don't really like being alone right now, but I am glad Calum is safe and those guys don't even know where I live so it is fine. I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt before climbing into my bed and brushing my hair.

I turned on my laptop and put on YouTube. I watched some NigaHiga videos before I fell asleep. He just calms me down and he is so beautiful and funny. Most people don't think he is attractive but there is just something about him that is so nice and I just like him.

I fell asleep peacefully for the first time in forever and it was such a nice feeling. It was quick and I was glad of it. I couldn't have worried anymore and I just had the world of dreams floating around my mind and that was a comforting feeling, dreaming. I didn't have any more nightmares about death or being captured or attacked, just dreams of being happy and living out my life with the people I love surrounding me. I loved that sleep.  

I went and saw the Janoskians the other night and it was amazing!  I am so happy.  I met James and Daniel.  It was the happiest I have felt in forever.  

Don't hate on me for loving them.  I would never put any person down for who they love and look up to.  What and who a person loves is up to them and it has nothing to do with anyone else.  

And I don't know why so many people hate on the Janoskians.  They are lovely and so kind, and yeah they can be dicks but that's who they are.  I mean, most of us are dicks and it is just our sense of humor.  I love them anyway.  Sorry, rant over.

But yeah, sorry this was so short and it took me so long to update.  Calum's POV should be up rather soon.  Keep commenting and voting and reading, because I love y'all, and I love hearing your thoughts on the story.  I try and reply as much as I can.  So yeah.    

Thanks guys;)!xx