Part 37 - Who is he?

Hey beautiful people!  

Happy New Year my loves.  Hope that 2016 brings you all that you could want from it.  I go all but one of my 2015 new years resolutions.  That was the one that was never going to happen anyway.  But anyway.  

I thought, I would just update, let you guys know what is happening in the world of Summer.  So here is the next chapter.  Enjoy;)x

Life with Elijah seemed to fly in. The house was beautiful and he treated me very well. He got me anything I could ever need. He bought me some beautiful clothes and he got me a really nice computer. Elijah was so caring and lovely. Today we were having a dinner event at his house.

Apparently there were going to be loads of guests and so the girls that worked in the house were all stressed trying to get everything all ready. Anna was the one person that was always at my side unless Elijah told her to leave. She cared for me when he didn't, but I knew it was all because of him. He allowed Anna to look after me and to keep me company. He let her off with her regular duties by looking after me, not that I needed such things. I am perfectly able to look after myself. I just need help finding things and rooms around the house every so often.

"Blossom? Are you alright in there?" I heard Elijah call from the bedroom. I was trying to shave my legs as I soaked in the tub. "Yeah, I'm just- crap!" I shouted as I cut my legs. The blood was invading the bathtub and turning it red. "What happened?" He asked worried. "I cut my legs!" I shouted. "How much blood?" He asked. "I don't know. It is turning the bath red." I said as I started to get out. The cut was allowing a lot of blood flowing out into the water.

Suddenly the door swung open and Elijah ran over and lifted me out the tub. "Damn you and your stupid razors." He shouted as he applied a towel to my leg. That was the only thing covered at that moment, the bleeding cut on my leg. "Is this much blood normal Elijah?" I asked worried with how he was acting. "It is fine love. Just a little cut." He tells me and I let out a sigh. I nod at his words and he kisses me on the forehead as he lifted my naked body into the closet. I smiled at the strength in his arms as he carried me with ease.

Elijah placed me gently on my bed. "Oh my darling. Why did you have to be so careless?" He asked gently but I could sense some kind of annoyance in his voice. I looked at him with a confused smile, wondering whatever it was he meant. I felt something prick on my neck. I flinched as I felt my bed move and I became cold. Everything stopped after I heard these words. "This shouldn't still be so easy."

-

The words played in my mind for as long as I could remember. When I woke up I could only remember the other day when Anna and I were out by the pool. I was kicking my feet in the water as I basked in the sunlight. That was just yesterday and so today must be the night that the dinner is. Or some event? I don't know. Elijah is hosting it for his business partners and some other important people.

I get up very excited for tonight. Who will be here? Will they like me? Think I am good enough for him? Oh God! I am delusional! I amn't even with Elijah. But I want to be. The fuck Summer!? Why would you want to be with him? He is a freak! "Why did I just think that?" I ask myself. I really am going crazy.

I go into the shower to get myself ready for the day. And an exciting one at that. As I begin to remove my clothes I look down and see my legs. Every single time I wake up there is hair on my legs. This probably isn't normal, is it? No idea!

I just shave my legs again. I want to look nice for the guests. And that includes hairless legs. I finish up in the shower by just rinsing all the body wash off of me. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body. I dried off my body before pulling on some shorts and a loose tank top. Brushing my hair, I sit by the window in my room. It was weird to wake up without Elijah. Usually I always woke up with him sitting on my bed beside me. That didn't happen. Maybe he is just stressed out. I quickly pulled on some vans before I snuck out of my room and walked down the stairs.