Part 55 - I just wanted it to stop

So I've been back at school for two weeks and everyone is still staring at me but they say nothing. I'm so grateful for that. I have found myself talking to Harry a lot, which confuses so many people. But I don't see why it is any of their business. He makes me laugh and smile. He makes me forget about all the things that have happened. Harry allows me to forget about everything that is going on with Calum. He lets me just relax and be myself. Or at least the me that I think I am. I talk to Sasha and Tom of course. It's just a little weird because they are together now and he is my ex. I don't have feelings toward him, I just don't enjoy being around them when they are all touchy feely. I've never been one for PDA, it makes me uncomfortable, so I tend to avoid it.

But today is not one of those days. They asked me to go out with them for the day since it is Saturday and they want me to have a break from school stuff, considering it is all I seem to be doing nowadays. Well that's what people think anyway. I do take breaks from it but they aren't set. Sometimes I just end up drifting off. My mind floating away to memories.

I lie on my bed waiting for Sasha to come round and pick me up for our day out. As I lie there in the quiet and the stillness it takes me back to a time I treasure. A time where I helped to find the person that was my best friend.

I lie in my bed and turn as the door opens to see Elijah walk in. I smile up at him as he walks towards me with a smile spread across his face. "Hello Blossom." He grins at me. "Hi Eli." I say softly as I sit up on the bed. "What do you want to do today?" He asked as he sat beside me, putting his hand on my exposed thigh. "You don't need to work?" I asked excited. This never happens. "I thought we could hang out today. If you want?" He suggests, seeming a little nervous. "Yes. I want to. Yes." I grin excitedly. He smiles back at me. "Okay then. Get dressed and I'll wait for you downstairs." "Yay!" I say jumping up from my bed and running to my closet.

I pick out a cute outfit, some light wash high waist skinnies, a little pale blue crop top and some white converse I had asked Eli to buy me last week. I tied my wavy hair up in to a high pony and put on some lip balm before racing down the stairs. I walk around to find him but he wasn't in the kitchen or the sitting room or anywhere else I checked. "Eli!?" I shout into the emptiness. "Out here." He shouts from somewhere. I follow his voice out to the backyard.

When I get out there I see him with a little basket with a blanket over the top so I can't see inside. "What are you doing out here?" I ask him curiously. "Well since somebody never answered my question of what to do, I decided that we'd go a walk out back." He chuckles and I let out a little giggle. "Whoops. Sorry." I blush. "No need to be sorry darling. I think you'll enjoy this anyway." He smiles walking over to take my hand in his. Our hands completely different sizes so they don't really fit properly. I grin up at him as he kisses the back of my hand before leading my further from the house.

We get closer and closer to the forest behind the house. "Are we having a picnic?" I wonder out loud. "Yes Blossom, we are. I just thought since you hadn't eaten yet and it was a nice day..." He trails off and I nod. "Excellent. I'm starving." I tell him, giving a little squeeze to his cheek as we walked slowly. His cheeks start to blush and his looks so cute. "I've never been into the forest before." I say randomly. "I know. That's why I thought it would be nice." He tells me.

We get into a beautiful clearing in the woods. It seems to be at the top of a massive cliff and the view is spectacular. I gasp as we look out onto the scenes below us. The water crashing against the cliff and the rocks below. I see some surfers off in the distance and the sun is shining down on the scene so beautiful. "This is amazing." I breathe out in amazement. "I thought you'd like it." Eli chuckles. "You know me so well." I grin up at him. "That I do. Now let's sit before this picnic turns to mush." He tells me leading me back a little bit away from the cliff edge.