Part 39 - When shit hit's the fan

Hello babes!  

Yes, this is Friday.  Yes, I told you Thursday.  And yes I said weekly updates on Wednesday's.  That will start next week.  But it is hella long.  Like proper, mudda long.  Hope you enjoy it.  

Also, there is a little surprise in the story, that I am hoping none of you guys would have expected.  Tell me what you guys think!  

That night had just been the beginning. Elijah kept me safe and he kept me hidden. I wasn't even allowed to see Anna as much as I usually had. She came and went. Brought me food because I hadn't been able to leave my room. I couldn't stand it. It was as if they all knew. They all knew that my love was taking me for granted. Each night he came into my room and he would use me for my body. He never cared of my needs, he just got what he wanted.

I began to hurt, both my heart and my mind. I thought this man was so perfect, so caring, gentle and kind but it was all lies. It had all disappeared after I heard him kill a man. It was as if he just needed me to keep this innocence going but when I heard that, it was all over and he could do what he wanted to me.

Sleeping had become a pain. Every so often I had these nightmares. Nightmares of being tortured and of Elijah hitting me. But then there were other dreams, ones that I cherished. Dreams that made sleeping easy again. Dreams of beautiful people that seemed to love me. People that cared for me truly and that made me laugh and smile. A man that I kissed and a man that kissed me back. I felt such a surge of happiness whenever I thought of him, as if he was going to be coming for me.

Last night was not good, I didn't get the good dreams, the dreams that managed to fill me with hope, and I got a nightmare of the man that has stolen my innocence, the man that has managed to convince me that I am worth nothing in this world. The man that has stolen my innocence. In the dream he stole me. He had a gun and he forced me into a car. He had such a sickening look on his face, the look of a man that knew how to get what he wants. In the dream he raped me, he kept going as I screamed out in pain and in terror. Something I had never experienced like that, I didn't know this man, and I didn't know what he was doing. And it hurt me, to know that I thought I had fallen for someone like him. I felt disgusted in myself.

I spent most of the day in my bed but I had to get up later, Elijah was having guests round for an event. I didn't want to go after what I had experienced in my dreams. I spent most of the day crying but when it came to getting ready I had to suck it all up for the night. I got showered and cleaned myself up. The bathroom is the only place I felt safe at this time, I could lock the doors. And these locks had no key to open them.

When I left the bathroom in my towels I went back into my room and screamed when I saw the person sitting there on my bed. "My little blossom, I do apologise. I didn't mean to frighten you. I never mean to scare you." Elijah spoke to me. I recovered from my shock. I let out a little cough. "It is fine. I just wasn't expecting you." I made an excuse for my fright. The man before me never knew the fears I had from him for the nightmares I experienced, I could no longer trust him and he needn't know that at the moment.

He smiled at me softly. "I just wanted to give you a dress for you to wear tonight. I had it specially made for you." He tells me as he motions for the dress that was lying on my now made bed. It was a beautiful dress that much I knew. It was long and golden but the bottom of it was mesh, which means my legs would be on show. It had a high neck, which I was glad for, after the marks Elijah had left upon me. It would cover up the bruises on my skin, bruises that I hated, as they were meant to be made with love. Burns also scattered my body, burns which I had no idea how I managed to get. It is the one thing on my body I am sure that Elijah hadn't left.