sorry guys. apology like a million.

So I've just gotten back from France, where I was without my laptop and proper wifi. so there were no updates then. and I know the last update was over a month ago already. and I am sorry about all this guys. I do love this story. I just don't love life and it is so hectic and stressful. I was hoping to update this for you tomorrow. if it isn't tomorrow then it will be in another week because I am going to Stafford on Friday morning. I will definitely not have internet nor my laptop there. so I am hoping to have at least one update for you tomorrow. I started writing it before I left so I just need to check it over and finish it before posting it. I would do it now. but I'm exhausted so I need sleep. but you guys will have an update tomorrow. and it won't be another apology. I promise you guys.
thank you for all your support. and thank you for reading and voting for this story. I love the fact that you are all so positive and excited for this story. I don't get hate or hurtful messages like other writers. I am so thankful for you guys. I want you to know that.
sorry again. but we will have an update tomorrow. which is Thursday. and it'll probably be at night. maybe. not sure. but tomorrow. for sure.
love you guys!! 
peace😘