Part Thirty-Six - Case Closed?

I know I told you guys that I have been really busy.  Which I have been.  But I got really excited and I wanted to update this because I have kept you guys hanging for bloody ages before.  

So here's the new chapter.  It is Calum's POV and remember the time is the exact same in both POV's.  So whatever time period Summer has, Cal has too.  

Hope you love and appreciate it.  Sorry if you think it is shit.  

Enjoy;)x

I have been going mental. Fucking mental.

It has been 2 months. Actually, it has been 2 months a week and three days. That is how long she has been gone. She's been missing and the Police haven't found her. They found a shit load of other girls and some dead guys. They were all in a warehouse and that is where they thought they were keeping Summer too, but she isn't there. They said that they found some of her blood though, so she must have been there. They think she is dead because they found a lot of her DNA in one of the rooms. They never even bothered to clean up after it.

It has been stressing me out. They think that she is gone, as in passed on. But they've thought this for the past month and they haven't found her. There is another team investigating the murders of the men in the warehouse. But they must have been the ones to take her so I don't really give a damn. One of them matched the description of the guy, Kyle, that Summer gave. The guy that started all of this off. He tried to take her and that is why all of this came to light.

Liam Mendez, the kid that put the note in the locker, has been in lock-up as an accessory, they don't know what for, but they know he sure as hell had a part in this. I really hope she isn't dead, she just can't be. I don't think she is. She is stronger than that. I just don't know what is happening to her. It is driving me crazy.

School has started back up but I can't focus. I have to go to work but it just isn't the same. I think the kids know, hell, I am pretty sure the teachers know. They at least know that something is up, if they don't know specifically. Megan doesn't seem to give a shit, she seems like a cocky bitch who knows something. But she is just a high school bitch, she wouldn't know anything about what has happened to Summer. I did imagine she would be broken up, more about Liam, I thought they were dating. They sure seemed like it. Goddamn it, I don't even give a shit about that. I just want Summer back.

School is just another thing for me to do. There haven't been any more incidents of men being attacked, well, ones that look like me. So they have taken away my guards. I can do whatever the fuck I want. But I can't. Because all I really want is for Summer to be back. And she isn't.

Days pass by as my life never seems to go anywhere. My family are back in the mix, they try to come round to cheer me up and help me out. It never works but I appreciate it. The guys all try really hard to even make me smile. But I can't feel anything. All I do is go to work and come home. There is nothing else for me to do. Ashton says I am depressed and to be honest, I amn't going to deny it. I don't feel anything. I can't feel anything, because when I do it is just pain. Excruciating pain in both my heart and mind. Because she has been taken and I can't do anything about that.

I just lie on my bed, ready for sleep to take over my body. A knock comes on the door. "Cal? You awake?" I hear Mikey ask softly. "Yeah." I say back, not raising my voice but not lowering. I just don't care if he answers or not. The door opens slowly and he pokes his head in before entering my room. "Hey man. We're just going out to get some pizza and get some beers. Spencer is downstairs. I think he wants to talk with you." He tells me. I take it all in. After a while of sitting there it sinks in that Spencer is here.