Part 43 - Tom...

I felt bad not sticking to the update schedule.  So I wrote this little thing for you guys.  Hope you like the next part in the story.  There is a couple things going on.  Don't let the title fool you though.  

Also just a picture of Austin Butler because he plays Tom and why wouldn't I want to have a picture of the guy whose teeth are brighter than my future...

Enjoy;)x

After my first time waking up, each time I fell back asleep seemed like I was going to go back into the darkness. It terrified me but each time I woke I found that it was all a dream and that there was somebody by my side to remind me that it was all over and that it was just a dream. Sometimes it was Sasha, but mostly it was Spencer or Calum. Spencer had been by my side a lot.

The first time I woke up with Spencer there, a blonde man was by his side. A man that I would usually class as my type of guy. He looked like all of my ex boyfriends but there was something that told me that I didn't want him. Other than the fact he was close by Spencer's side and he held his hand. Spencer introduced him to me as Luke, his friend. Luke was excited that I was awake. He told me that he was my Maths teacher and that vaguely called to my memory.

I liked Luke, he was so cute. He also managed to make Spencer happy, which made me even happier that he was there for him. I felt like there was more going on than just friends, but they denied it. I didn't think Spencer was gay but this guy, he made a light shine in his eyes, one I don't remember ever seeing before. And that made me beam whenever I saw them together. I felt a connection to him, even though I was dealing with the pain in my heart and mind.

Whenever Spencer wasn't there somebody else was. That person was usually Calum but today Sasha was in with Tom. It was weird to see them together but I was ultimately fine with it all. They looked happy together. I didn't remember breaking up with Tom but I wasn't bothered by it.

"So how are you today? Any new memories?" Sasha asked as she sat by my bedside. "Yeah, I have some new memories, but it is mostly just school stuff or memories from when I was... gone. So nothing big." I shrugged as I tried to forget the memories or all the rapes and abuse I received, and the deaths I saw. There was a lot more than just that guy and Megan. "I still can't believe what happened to Megan. She was such a psycho." Sasha tells me shaking her head at the news. I couldn't believe it either but there was obviously a lot more going on than just jealousy. "She still shouldn't have died. I don't think that was fair." I announce. They both look at me in shock as if I had announced that I killed her.

Sasha just looks down at her lap. "I need to pee. Be right back." She tells us as she stands to leave the room. The first time I had been left alone with Tom. We both look at the door after she leaves. I can tell that Tom is a bit anxious to be left with me.

He turns around to face me before averting his gaze around the room. "So... how have you been?" He asks awkwardly. "Alright. I can sleep now and I'm awake at least." I shrug. "You?" I ask, not wanting to sit in silence. "Good. Yeah, I am good." He nods. The room falls into an uncomfortable silence. I just look around the room trying to think of a new topic. "So, you and Sasha?" I say, questioningly. He winces, as if he thought the topic could be avoided. "Yeah. I guess I always liked her. I just didn't know how much until we broke up." He tells me. "So how did it happen then?" I asked him, curious to actually know. "I don't really know. We just, we talk a lot. About different things, it isn't just joking and banter like we had. It is different I guess. I really like her. She is just so kind and she makes me happy." He explains, I nod along as he speaks.