Part 35 - What a gentleman!

Hey guys!  

I know this has been so long a wait and I do apologise.  I have been working everyday and it has been so exhausting that I haven't really found enough time to write but I have been doing a little bit at a time.  So I finally have a new chapter for you.  

I will warn you now that this is going to seem really confusing and weird but it is supposed to be.  There is a reason for it.  And don't get angry for what happens.  It all has a purpose.  

Enjoy;)x

I don't know how it ended. I don't know when it ended. All the beating and burning and drowning and shocking. I don't know when they stopped. But I know they haven't happened in a while. All I know is that I was dragged to that stupid room so many times for them to ask me the same questions over and over again.

Elijah wasn't there. I didn't know their names, apart from Gregor. He is still there. He is a sick bastard. He smiles as he watches people come after me. I scream and I cry and they seem to crave it. They are all such psychopaths, I can't stand it anymore. I just wish they would kill me already. I amn't going to stay alive for long, that much I know.

I sit in this room just waiting for them to come and get me. But they haven't done it. Not for a while. Of course I don't know days or times, all I know is when they come and take me to that room. I can't sleep anymore, I can't drink. I can't do anything. I don't see the point in it.

I must have been lying there for hours upon hours just waiting, waiting for something else to happen, waiting for their new line of torture. Next thing I know the door opens but it doesn't bang open like it usually does when Gregor comes to get me. It opens calmly. I look up and wonder who it is, I wait for my eyes to adjust. All I can see is the silhouette of a tall thin man with some really good hair.

My eyes widen when I see the man I hadn't seen in a while. "Elijah?" I ask, my voice hoarse and tears already springing to the surface. "Hello, Miss Summer." He smiles as he walks into the room. "What do you want?" I ask him, not knowing why he has finally reappeared. "I knew they would do this. But you still have your beauty." He says as he sits next to me on the bed. I just look at him, waiting for any kind of answer. "I understand that you are not complying with what I need to know." He says softly but seriously. It is throwing me off, he's being gentle. What happened to the guy I met the first day?

"I don't know. I don't know it was." I tell him, crying. "I don't even know if it was the guy that I ran into or the person that drove by on the other side of the road that was a witness." I add on. He just watches me as I sob, not wanting to say anything else. "You went to the Police. Why would you do that Summer?" He asks me. "I had to. I didn't know who it was. I didn't know who you were." I tell him, looking up into his face. "Oh my little blossom." He says kissing my forehead. I winced at this. Gregor had put an electro shock headset on me the last time I had to go through all of that shit. "Oh yes. Gregor. He has been known to go a little too far." He chuckles.

Just as we sit there the door bangs open and the Gregor stands there. As he sees the man next to me his smile falls. "Sir. Why you here? We about to get information for you." He says confused. My eyes widen and tears spring back up. I look frantically to Elijah. "That will not be necessary." Elijah tells him. "No sir?" Gregor asks. "No. You are dismissed." He tells Gregor. I smile at him. For some strange reason I find a comfort in him. Gregor leaves and shuts the door behind him, obviously disappointed that he doesn't get to torture me today.

I look at Elijah, my eyes no longer wide with fear. "Thank you." I say quietly. He smiles at me. "I will be back later, my little blossom." He tells me as he kisses my cheek softly and then the top of my head. He gets up and begins to leave the room. "Where are you going?" MY thoughts come out of me without my say so. He turns is amusement and surprise. "I have some business to attend to." He tells me as he walks out the door, locking it behind him.