i have an idea

So guys. I had an idea tonight. I just want to see if you guys would be interested in it for s new story.
It would be a new story. Probably another 5sos one.
It is about a girl who is a dog walker and she would be in the richer part of the town. She isn't rich but when she is walking the dogs she is always listening to music and singing along to it and she would get lost in the music. Nobody had ever noticed her before but one night a boy couldn't sleep and he heard her voice and looked his window to see this beautiful girl just dancing and singing along to her music and he would be entranced by her, the way she moves and sings and just how beautiful she seems to him in the dead of night. He would see her and purposely stay awake just to see the new music she would be singing and dancing along to as she walked with these dogs and a different one each time.
He would fall in love from a distance and she is all he able to think about but he I'd too nervous to talk to her because she seems so far out of his league. But his friends are so sick of hearing about her that they hatch a plan to make them get together.
Blah blah blah. Something like that. So would you guys be interested? Tell me your thoughts and I'll try to get this set-out and start it up. I really liked the idea and it could be so cheesy and cute. No real drama like in this story but just a cute little story about a girl who has no idea someone could be so amazed by her and actually noticed her.
Tell me if you would read this, or if you have any ideas.
Love you guys. And I'll update this soon for you. X