Part Forty-Four - Perfection

Hello my little babies.  

This is the next update.  We waited until Wednesday, not enough votes.  But yeah, here you go.  Hope you guys love the little Calum POV.  I think this is quite cute.  But anyway, yep.

Enjoy...

After Summer had woken up I spent most of my time with her but I had to leave now. Now I knew that she was awake and alright I was alright with leaving her. I knew she was going to be alright if I left for a few hours. I actually went home and showered and spent time with other people. And I let Summer do that too. She had to spend time with other people, that is what the doctor said anyway. So that is what I did. I didn't want to leave her at first, but they told me it was for the best because she needed to see other people and to get memories from them.

I know that Spencer obviously spent a lot of time with her. He had gone in with Luke a few times and I know that made her happy. I didn't know if it was because of Luke but he may have been a big part of it. I know that him and Spencer had grown very close and that was a good thing, for the both of them.

I had seen Summer earlier and gone home to get changed and eat some stuff. When I got home I saw Ashton and Harry was round. He had been worried about Summer but he knew she had lost her memories and that he wasn't one of the people that he had remembered. It was a shame but I told him to go into see her, he said he would wait a while. He didn't want to crowd her when she had other things to remember.

"How is she today?" Harry had asked when I walked into the games room he was sitting in with Ash. "She is good. Quite tired. She was sleeping when I left." I tell them both. "Any more memories?" He asked intrigued. "Yeah, she has some more. Not from the school as far as I am aware. She doesn't tell me everything." I explain. They seem to know that more was going on between Summer and I than just teacher and student. There was no point in really trying to hide it that much.

Harry was obviously upset by it all. He had regarded Summer as a friend of his and it hurt him to know that she couldn't remember him. I told him that she was still his friend and that even if she didn't remember they could still become friends again, it was easy enough for it to start. He knew what I was saying but he kept thinking it was a pity friendship, no matter what I told him. It was a shame.

I had gotten showered and changed into new clothes. I was walking back through to the front door. "You going back to see her now?" Ash asked. "Yeah. You wanna come with Harry?" I asked him, genuinely hoping he would. "Nah. I'll go some other time." He shrugs as he turns back to the TV. I nod as I head for the door. "Just tell me if you want to come and I could give you a lift." I shout back to them. I heard mumbles as the door closed behind me.

I got in my car and drove to the hospital. I didn't think anyone was going to be in. Spencer had said that he was going into work today because he has missed so much and there was new cases piling up that he had to deal with. His work had been very understanding and he was part in closing a lot of cases with Elijah, so that seemed to help.

I got in and started to walk up to her room. I was able to just walk in now as the nurses all knew who I was. "Hello Calum." Jenna, one of the younger student nurses, greeted me. "Hey." I smiled back as I walked into Summer's room.

As soon as I walked in I knew something had happened. I saw Tom standing by Summer's bed and it was a shock to me to be honest. I didn't think he would be here by himself and Sasha was nowhere to be seen. "Oh hey, I didn't realise you had visitors. I will come back." I say as I turn to leave, not wanting to interrupt anything. "Cal!" I hear Summer shout and I know from the croak of her voice that something was wrong. I turn back. I just look at her trying to decipher what was wrong. Tom clears his throat and looks between us. He starts to pick up some stuff littered around the room. "I think Sash and I were going to head anyway. See you later Summer. Mr Hood." He says with a nod to me as he walks past me out the room.