Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Diao Zhuo looked ugly because Lin Xian said such disgusting words.

    Once, how many people whispered in his ears, Lin Xian was a timid and weak person.

    Therefore, he was so rude and bold. Because the Lin Xian he knew must be a coward who would only swallow his grievances.

    However, the fact that Lin Xian he saw now was a bitter and mean person.

    Diao Zhuo had a good face, but now he was despised by a woman whom he looked down on. How could he suffer such a shame and great humiliation.

    Really shameless!

    Diao Zhuo got up, he looked at Lin Xian with a cold smile, and said: "You don't look at your own celebrity, I can see you, it is all your blessing."

    Lin Xian said, "Yesterday's country. Have you watched the first set of "Eight Way Career"?"

    Diao Zhuo was stunned: "What???"

    Lin Xian: "That's the bald landlord! He also said the same to Xiao Meihua, and was shot by the actor. I jumped."

    Diao Zhuo: "..." The bald landlord? "Eight Way Career"?

    Lin Xian: "By the way, before the bald landlord died, it was your expression."

    Diao Zhuo suddenly understood that he was being tricked, and said viciously, "Believe it or not, I killed you."

    Lin Xian calmly stretched out his hand after hearing this. Pulling up the silver knife on the sofa, she didn't see how she got it. The knife seemed to be alive in her hands, and people who looked at it with various swords were dazzled.

    Diao Zhuo's furious heart suddenly became quiet under the beautiful knife...

    Diao Zhuo: "..."

    Lin Xian: "Kill me?" Her voice was full of mockery.

    Diao Zhuo: "..." Which idiot said she was bullied? Is Weng Junning blind? With this sword in hand, the fucking dare to fight her.

    Seeing that Diao Zhuo was finally quiet, Lin Xian said leisurely: "If you have nothing to do, can you get out of my room, get out, and go right now, right now?"

    Diao Zhuo was angry with her despised voice. Her chest hurts, and her fingers are shaking. However, he didn't say anything yet, and the phone in his trouser pocket suddenly rang.

    He took out his cell phone and glanced at it, and saw that it was his own agent's call, and then he suppressed his anger and answered the call obediently.

    The person on the other end of the phone whispered, Diao Zhuo's face became paler and paler, and finally he looked at Lin Xian viciously. He seemed to be cautious, and finally didn't dare to do anything, but quickly opened the door and fled the room.

    Lin Xian watched him leave, then cut and put away the knife.

    Then, she walked to the camera on the bedside calmly.

    She is still her, with black hair like a waterfall of ink, her hands in her trouser pockets, her eyes slowly narrowed.

    She didn't know the people in the live broadcast room, and she shouted at this moment: [I have a handsome face. 】

    【Brother Xian, marry me. ]

    She just looked woodenly spoke and said: "?! What is it like camera,"