Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    Zhou Hao never dreamed that one day he would be arrested for posting two sentences on the Internet.

    Just like all netizens thought, even if this law has already come out.

    But everyone always feels that this is a law of furnishings. With the advancement of network technology, the number of netizens continues to break through records.

    Certain things will happen on the Internet for various reasons.

    Internet law seems to have become an indispensable weapon for maintaining public order, but because of the large number of people, it is not easy to convict a netizen.

    Therefore, the law prohibiting the spreading of rumors has been out for a long time, but it is still somewhat difficult to implement. From the current network environment and the tolerance for spreading rumors, we also know that this law has not yet established its due majesty.

    Most of the rumors caught in the report were rumors about certain products and national security.

    The news that the rumors of the celebrity incident had been arrested was not much seen.

    In the final analysis, the entertainment industry seems to be a world full of rumors. Even the celebrity himself is a personal existence, and the unreality has created an unreal world.

    The intrigue between stars, you and me seem to be common.

    Therefore, even Zhou Hao who was eating this bowl of rice could not imagine that he would be arrested for spreading rumors Lin Xian. What kind of underworld news is this?

    At this time, no one on the entire network knew that Zhou Hao had been arrested by the state because of this incident.

    The whole network is still caring because of Lin Xian's response. Everyone likes to see Lin Xian jumping up and down and begging for nowhere.

    After Lin Xian received the news of Zhou Hao's arrest, she smiled and expressed her gratitude, and then continued @凱稻: [Such a big company, do you want someone to talk? Are you ashamed? Want to pull me down? Let's say it positively, so many people are watching it! This scene! Can't stop. When

    the project manager of Kaidao looked at Lin Xian's arrogant words, he almost passed away in anger.

    There were also male stars like Lin Xian before, and their company directly found his ex-wife, and then broke out all kinds of infidelity, domestic violence, and illegitimate children.

    It crushed that person to death.

    Yes, some of the evidence in it is false, but the actor knows that Kai Tao is behind it.

    But he can only entangle with his ex-wife in person. He appeals to all fans to believe that he does not have a domestic violence ex-wife.

    Immediately someone will ask: "So cheating is true? Bastard is true?" The

    more the male star struggles, the more fierce materials and real hammers his ex-wife releases. One of the most ruthless is that the ex-wife said that she was cleansed out of the house, and the actor did not even pay for his son's support.

    Roar, this is incredible. Everyone began to crusade, even his fans also gave up on him, and collectively stripped fans and backtracked.

    During the whole process, Kai Tao was invisible and no one mentioned it at all.