Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    It has been half a month since Bai Youming and Fengteng contacted and negotiated a contract.

    However, Lin Xian disappeared for a month after she came out of the crew of "Ghost Fan". Seeing that the new year has come, she has not yet returned.

    Bai Youming never thought that he would lose this contract because of Lin Xian who disappeared.

    She is really stunned. This endorsement talks about her from beginning to end, Bai Youming! Why did Lin Xian suddenly get caught up? Because of this accident, she had to look at Yuan Ni suspiciously.

    Although Yuan Ni was suspected, she didn't have any mood to care about it at this time. Instead, she frowned and glanced at Bai Youming, as if she wanted to pass her eyes to let her understand that this matter had nothing to do with her Yuan Ni.

    But obviously, now is not the time to talk about these things. What's more, nothing can be conveyed just through the eyes.

    Any misunderstanding can be solved later, but now we still have to figure out the ins and outs of the matter.

    Yuan Ni then asked Mr. Li: "Uh... before, when I was talking with Manager Zhou, all I was talking about was worry. I don’t know why Ms. Li wanted to choose Lin Xian?" Ms.

    Li was asked and he lowered his head. After thinking for a while, he silently pulled a note from his suit pocket.

    He looked at the note very seriously, then looked up at Wang You, and then asked uncertainly: "Your name is Yuan Ni?"

    Yuan Ni snorted, and Mr. Li asked again: "137*** *****Is your phone number?"

    Yuan Ni nodded again, and Mr. Li was more curious than her: "That's right! I want to talk to Lin Xian's agent, Yuan Ni! You are not Lin Xian Is it your agent?"

    After speaking, he didn't believe it himself: "It shouldn't be! The above documents are all down. I copied it out of this document. You can't be wrong!"

    Yuan Ni twitched her mouth: "I am Lin Xian. My agent, that number is mine."

    Manager Li: "That's right! I'm looking for Lin Xian! That's why I'm looking for you!"

    Yuan Ni stayed in a daze: "..." It seemed that there was no problem saying that, so I asked Lin Xian for the endorsement, and indeed I was looking for herself.

    While she was worried, Ming was shocked. Although Lin Xian has become a bit hot recently, some advertisers are also asking to come. However, Lin Xian's value is definitely not enough for Fengteng's boss to find him personally.

    Is it because of Li Wenqiang?

    Can this be done just by making a Li Wenqiang movie? Isn't it? The movie has not been broadcast yet, who knows the final result.

    Maybe it rushed?

    Is Li Wenqiang's movie so good?

    Bai Youming felt that she had never received such insults, even when Yuan Ni was transferred from the company, she was calm.

    Because she is already the most valuable person in the company, even without Yuan Ni, she wouldn't be without a job. At that time, Bai Youming thought so.

    But now? Obviously, the person who had been talking about this contract was himself, but the other party said in front of him that he would sign Lin Xian. Can Bai Youming not feel angry? This is playing by yourself!