Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    Wen Shuo's careless, fearless words still make everyone in the Wen family chill and dissatisfied.

    Sen Yueqin sneered: "No matter how much you say, you can't change your bloodline."

    Yes, what if you change your surname? You are still the descendants of my Wen family, and you are still born from the belly of my Sen Yueqin.

    Sen Yueqin doesn't even know what is the use of fighting for this? However, if Wen Shuo wants to be clean, Sen Yueqin will never allow it.

    Wen Shuo nodded: "The bloodline is indeed difficult to change. After all, I still can't cut the flesh to the mother, and the bone to the father." As

    soon as these words came out, the scene suddenly became quiet, even if the people at the scene did not like Wenshuo, some did not like Wenshuo. Indifferent.

    Even in everyone's own minds, they never thought of Wen Shuo during the family meeting.

    Even after the death of Mr. Wen, the division of property is a major issue, after the family has discussed it clearly, they will call Wen Shuo abroad.

    Of course, there is no need for any discussion with Wenshuo. To put it simply, it means to inform.

    When Wen Shuo heard that he only had a small broken company, he just said at the time: "Understood, I will go back to take care of the company next month."

    At that time, Wen Jiayi and his cousins ​​laughed at him. why? Because Wen Shuo is too small, probably because Wen Shuo is too far away from Wen Jia, he doesn't understand what kind of behemoth Wen Jia is, and he will be dismissed by a small, broken company that has almost no profit.

    At that time, everyone laughed at him and looked down on him. They didn't even think of treating him as a family or a family member.

    But now, listening to Wen Shuo's own words that he wanted to cut the flesh to return to his mother, and remove the bones to return to his father. Everyone was so unhappy, especially Sen Yueqin, who hated Wenshuo the most.

    And the old lady Wen Shuo looked at Wen Shuo even if she said such words, she still had no expression on her face, she knew in her heart that Wen Shuo had no feelings for the Wen family.

    But there is no need to reach this point. Old Madam Wen sighed, "Why is this?"

    Wen Shuo smiled and looked at Old Madam Wen: "Although I came out of my mother's stomach, I have never been taken care of by her. Emotionally, I and I She has nothing to do, but the blood is connected. She wants to break me and I want to break, but there is no way. In the same way, although I also want to break the relationship with Wen Jia, I am indeed Wen Jia Da, Wen Jia wants to break I also think about this relationship, but it is not easy to break."

    Wen Shuo thought about it seriously: "So, I often think about it. The relationship between Wen Shuo and Wen Jia has reached this point, so why is it necessary to stay so strong? Hold on? You see, I want to fall in love, but Wen Jia feels that I am embarrassed in falling in love? Haha, what is the truth? Between each other, they can’t tolerate so much, it’s better to end early. "

    Wen Shuo is one of them. Very silent person, this time he said so much, it was nothing more than a single sentence.

    Mrs. Wen looked at Wen Shuo calmly, she was thinking what to say.

    Wen Yongming already sneered: "My life given to you by the Wenjia, you eat my Wenjia, use my Wenjia, and wear my Wenjia. Want to cut it clean? Do you have the ability?"