Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    However, in Sun Manhua's heart, loan sharking is really not a good word. When I want to come to watch TV, I often see pictures of loan sharks coming to the door to burn and rob and abuse.

    Sun Manhua naturally feels this way, coupled with occasional publicity by people around him.

    Loan usury has become synonymous with a kind of black society, making Sun Manhua stay away.

    Therefore, when she heard her daughter actually borrowed loan sharks to invest in stocks, she felt like the sky was falling apart.

    Sun Manhua shook her throat to remind her daughter: "I heard that if the loan usury is not repaid, it will be chopped off."

    Lin Xian: "...Is there any such thing? The loan shark I borrowed is very kind." I thought about it. I want to add another sentence: "I borrowed it for a week and then paid it back."

    Sun Manhua wanted to scold her daughter, but think about her daughter has grown up and is now the head of the family. So she could only patiently say, "I dare not do anything like this in the future, loan sharks are terrifying."

    Lin Xian could only cope with it, and both of her siblings showed shocked expressions because of these words. The chopsticks almost missed it.

    Lin Xian sighed in her heart. Years of experience made her look at things a little bit biased.

    Seeing her daughter say this, Sun Manhua was relieved, and then asked, "How much did you make?"

    Lin Feng and Lin Fei both looked up at Lin Xian, and saw the eldest sister on the opposite side with a smile, and said something. : "A lot, a lot."

    Sun Manhua took another breath of air-conditioning, this time she was really frightened. Is it such a profitable coin to speculate?

    The Lin family's conversation was over here, but they didn't really feel that Lin Xian was already a rich little woman. Until the next day, Lin Xian took them to the streets.

    ***It's

    rare to go back home, naturally everyone wants to take a look around.

    It is not surprising that Lin Xian proposed to go out to play this matter. Sun Manhua also asked Lin Fei to accompany her.

    Lin Xian made the final word directly: "Lin Feng and Uncle take leave first, and mom, will you accompany me to go shopping together? I rarely come back, and I don’t know when I will come back next time. Let’s eat together. Let’s get together for a meal.”

    Sun Manhua looked back at the direction of the kitchen at home and said: “I cooked a lot yesterday, and there are a lot of leftovers. Otherwise...you go and eat! I’ll eat the leftovers. "

    Lin Xian put her hands around her chest and looked at her steadily.

    Sun Manhua: "...Uh, it's actually good to go to the street to eat."

    My daughter rarely asked for it, and it wasn't too much. I used to be a star every time I came back and it was hard to go out, and even if I was hacked, I couldn't go out. This time I came back and went out with integrity. Sun Manhua agreed.

    Lin Xian was the same as yesterday, because the town is not easy to fight, so she called a car before going out.

    When Sun Manhua, Lin Feng and Lin Fei came out to take a look, they only thought that the car was really good-looking and could not be called by any name.