Chapter 114

Chapter 114

    The atmosphere in the office was so serious for a while, Xiang Jun didn't even dare to interrupt.

    Not everyone who yells that I dare to kill can stop people, but Wen Shuo is different. When he opened his mouth, the surrounding air seemed to freeze.

    According to the novel read by Xiang Jun, this is probably the murderous spirit in the legend!

    Xiang Jun originally thought that Wen's family also had trouble with the family property. How could I think that Wen Jia was so confused that he was about to slay him.

    Even if they had more and more complex possessions in Xiangjia than Wenjia, they were not yet at the point where they had to poison each other.

    According to the old lady's words, Wen Shuo has already beaten his cousin, even breaking his hands?

    Xiang Jun: "..." That was really cruel.

    Xiang Jun became more silent, watching the three confronting each other.

    At this time, Mrs. Wen had calmed down.

    In her heart, Wen Shuo actually has a very good temper.

    After the death of the old man in her family, every one of her children and grandchildren was given some property. In fact, except for children, most of them are not for children and grandchildren. Depending on the degree of preference, some children will get more.

    As the least favored child of the Wen family, Wen Shuo naturally didn't get much.

    But no matter how small it is, there are still more than 30 million yuan, which is worth more than Wen Jiayi's company. Even so, Wen Jiayi's property was changed. Not only did Wen Shuo not furious, he even accepted the decision peacefully.

    Wen Shuo has a good temper, and his character is not competitive. Although his temperament is cold, he never takes the initiative to cause trouble.

    Logically speaking, Mrs. Wen would not believe anything like interrupting other people's hands.

    But the person is lying in the hospital, and the words are there. Whether it's true or not, you should always ask.

    Wen Shuo admitted it simply, with no excuse. Mrs. Wen couldn't help wondering what Wen Jiayi did? Is it worth Wen Shuo actually want to interrupt her hands?

    Is it really possible to sever the relationship?

    But now looking at Wen Shuo's eyes, Mrs. Wen suddenly understood that perhaps what Wen Jiayi did was much more serious than what she said.

    It can even be said that Wen Jiayi concealed the most important reason.

    Mrs. Wen lowered her head and smiled bitterly, she was still a little confused after she got older.

    Wen Shuni didn't care about this. Nowadays, there is old lady Wen as her backer, and she speaks hard. Heard a new moon to strangle their own daughter, was emerging anger, she pointed Wen Shuo said: "cut off her neck dare you??"

    Wen Shuo eyes turned to her and said: "The hands are interrupted, also Bad neck? How about you let her try?" The

    tone was quite serious.

    Wen Shuni: "..."

    Old lady Wen asked: "What did Jia Yi do?"

    Wen Shuo got up, and he walked up to the old lady Wen with a cold voice: "What would she not dare to do? She was very courageous. The confidence that Wen Jia gave her is enough for her to eat in prison." The words are full of ridicule, but it also means that what Wen Jiayi did is not a trivial matter.