Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Qian Xiangyun stayed for a long time without responding. When the girl opposite made another chuckle, he stammered: "Your name is Lin Xian?"

    Lin Xian mumbled, "Shuang Mulin, female Xianxian. . Is there any problem with the Lin Xian you know?"

    Qian Xiangyun waited for the call with great expectation, but it was Lin Xian's.

    He thought that Lin Xian was joking, and suddenly became angry: "What's the problem? Do you think it's okay? What are you kidding? And, how do you know my phone number?"

    Now the school district room in Xiangning is about to collapse. Yes, he borrowed hundreds of millions of dollars, and once it crashed, he would have nothing. Unable to pay off the money, he will not even dare to return to his hometown for the rest of his life.

    "Go to the window." Lin Xian said.

    Although Qian Xiangyun was upset, he still walked to the window. When he opened the curtains, he saw the girl under the window.

    She is wearing a white t-shirt, black shorts, and a white peaked cap. At this moment, she was holding the brim of her hat in one hand and her mobile phone in the other.

    She looked up at Qian Xiangyun through the window, with a smile that she was determined to win: "Why don't you come down and meet? Can you still be worse than now?"

    Qian Xiangyun: "Joke, see you if you see it?"

    Lin Xian still took it. Laughing: "I don't have to do it. You wait for Huashe's call, what can he give you?"

    Qian Xiangyun said nothing, Lin Xian continued, "As far as I know, the profit of "Wild Survival Night" is also 13 times. If "Fate to Love is Here" as a standard, it will not exceed 10 times. If your 10 million is calculated at 10 times the profit, it is indeed 100 million. However, you think Huashe will give you Is that much?"

    Qian Xiangyun was silent, and it was natural that Huashe could not buy shares at 10 times the price.

    Lin Xian asked, "So, at what price will it be purchased? Is it enough for the turnover of your Xiangning school district?"

    Qian Xiangyun: "What he can't do, how do I know you can do it?"

    Lin Xian did not reply, but continued: "If he can't give you a satisfactory price, then he can only give you benefits to achieve cooperation. Mr. Qian Xiangyun, I think your purpose is to make Huashe Financing?"

    Qian Xiangyun did not expect that Lin Xian knew about Xiangning's affairs so clearly, and was a little dumb for a while, but he still closed his mouth and said nothing.

    Lin Xian smiled and asked: "How big is the gap in the Xiangning School District housing? There are 300 million, right? Huashe will really raise funds? I believe Xiangning School District has investment conditions, but Huashe will not. Two minutes Later, if you still don't want to meet, I will assume you gave up."

    Lin Xian hung up the phone, and she saw the curtains closed on the upper window.

    She turned her head and sat on the broken wooden chair outside the tin room, and 4637 asked her nervously, "Will he not come down?"

    Lin Xian shook her head, "His project is too dependent on bank loans, pre-sales If the target is not reached, the repayment intensity has not kept up. The later project fund flow was not well controlled, which caused the current fund to be disconnected. The bank did not lend, and the project fund could not be paid. When I came here today, many projects have stopped. He It has reached the point where even if there is a cliff in front, I have to go up and try it."