Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    The three reporters looked at the girl, and finally decided to continue to follow Lin Xian.

    After all, the rosy news of Lin Xian and Xi Zifan is far more interesting than she was deceived by a liar.

    After the three people followed Lin Xian into the filming base, they discovered that the filming location of the ghost fan crew was sealed. They couldn't get in to see how Lin Xian and Xi Zifan were getting along, so they secretly disguised themselves, and then climbed to a big tree on the hill behind the palace.

    The big tree was directly behind the base of the ghost fan crew, but it was impossible to see what was inside.

    I can only see Lin Xian come to the crew, say hello to everyone, and then go to put on makeup. The places they took were all in the palace rooms, so they couldn't see what was inside at all, hiding on the mountain outside.

    Only an empty courtyard can be seen.

    Qian Dajun and the three waited from morning to night, fed a bunch of mosquitoes, and finally gave up.

    Qian Dajun said: "This is useless, but it doesn't mean we have no chance. If the two of them really have something, they will always show their feet."

    After speaking, the three of them withdrew from here.

    ***The

    next day, Qian Dajun got up early and squatted at the door of Lin Xian's hotel.

    Sure enough, about the same time, Lin Xian came out of the hotel. Her assistant had already bought breakfast, and Lin Xian was still eating two meat buns and a soy milk.

    She was at ease along the way, passing the traffic light junction and saw the girl sitting there.

    The cardboard box in front of the girl was also changed. At this moment, she was looking down at the cardboard box without any expression on her face.

    It wasn't until Lin Xian walked to stand in front of her that she moved her eyes, but the others couldn't tell.

    Lin Xian stood there, drinking soy milk.

    Like yesterday, Lin Xian did not speak, and the girl did not move.

    Lin Xian was drinking, her eyes fixed on the girl. Until the last sip of soy milk was drunk, she threw the cup into the carton, then took out five hundred yuan bills from the bag and threw them into the carton as well.

    She said, "Throw the garbage for me."

    After that, Lin Xian turned and left.

    The girl bowed to her back, then picked up the cardboard box and went back to the coffee shop not far away as yesterday. Collect the money at the door, throw away the trash, and bring the cartons back to the store.

    See here, the money could not force said: "...... Otherwise, tomorrow morning we hold a carton ......"

    Sun Xiaoming: "predecessors, you hold ah do not eat food handout!!"

    Sue Johnson: "......"

    this On the day, the trio still followed the crew of "Ghost Fan" all the way, but they were stopped outside the door. The three of them climbed the back mountain and climbed the tree.

    On this day, I vaguely saw Lin Xian eating lunch in the backyard, and Mat Zifan came over with the lunch and sat beside her to eat together.