Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    fool? Who are you called! ! !

    Ruan Zeming has never been called that since entering the entertainment industry, his eyes widened in surprise.

    Seeing him like this, Lin Xian supported her chin with one hand, and squinted at him with a smile, "This is a love variety show, now, you are my boyfriend. Your agent told you, what is a gentleman?"

    Ruan Zeming listened After this, there was nothing to understand. He gritted his teeth and said: "...No, use, you, teach."

    Lin Xian: "I don't mind, you can teach me."

    Ruan Zeming choked and was said by her. He couldn't, so he could only get up and open the door.

    Then he looked back at Lin Xian, but saw Lin Xian still looking at herself with a smile.

    Ruan Zeming: "..." What is this guy laughing at? So angry!

    The cameraman outside the car door was still standing outside with the camera on his back, aggrieved.

    Ruan Zeming could only take a deep breath, forget Lin Xian's provocative eyes, and said to him: "Come in!" The

    cameraman nodded, climbed into the car, and sat on a chair at the back. The director and Ruan Zeming's agent still stood outside and looked inside, their expressions stopped. It seemed that he was considering whether to speak up and let Lin Xian come out.

    Otherwise... shall we do it again?

    Ruan Zeming opened the door in front of them blankly.

    Director: "..."

    Agent: "..."

    Returning to the position, Ruan Zeming took a serious look at the opposite woman for the first time. Not the same, completely different from what the information says. Lin Xian in the data is timid and timid, and she is a girl who never dared to talk to herself like this.

    Although there have been a lot of things about her on the Internet for two consecutive days, Ruan Zeming did not pay attention, and more things were learned from the mouth of the agent.

    The agent said that Lin Xian's popularity on the Internet in the past two days is close to the third line. Of course, it is not all a good thing, and the reputation is extremely poor.

    The agent Qian Qian urged himself not to choose Lin Xian. However, many things cannot be chosen by oneself. Only after arriving at the scene did I realize that the most important rule has changed.

    Wherever he has a chance to choose, he was chosen in the car. And he was the last one of the male stars to arrive, and even the car was picked up by others. Fortunately, this car is considered medium.

    Although the game changes are more real to the outside world, Ruan Zeming still knows that there is a plan in secret.

    For example, Lin Xian probably won't be the first to come.

    And your own car is neither the most expensive nor the worst. A modest choice, logically speaking, generally speaking, the first one will be selected.

    Therefore, he didn't care about the broker's worries.

    But things are still so off guard, Lin Xian casually, it is herself.

    Ruan Zeming sighed, he didn't want to be with this woman either! But what can be done? Be adaptable!

    Lin Xian on the opposite side tilted Erlang's legs and supported her chin with one hand, staring outside through the glass window.