Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    What does this final represent for Kang Bing?

    Over the past few months, Kang Bing has become more confident and optimistic.

    He has been able to face the stage calmly, standing on the stage, he also seems to be able to see his future and see how much chance he has to win the championship.

    But when he glanced at his opponent, he was also a capable person. Kang Bing thought again, even if he lost to him unfortunately, he would qualify in the semifinals. At least, he has worked hard, and his results are not bad.

    I can look at the look on the screen the fans are looking forward to, and those Yingyuan Denghai that he has never seen before.

    How can he bear the heart to qualify only in the semifinals?

    After this schedule, Kang Bing not only fulfilled his wish to be on stage. At the same time, he felt that he had shouldered some of the responsibilities that he should bear as an idol.

    At the same time, winning the game is not only his wish, but also the wish of the fans, which is carried on his shoulders.

    The heavy power made him clenched his teeth even if he found something wrong with his body.

    He almost relied on biting his tongue, and the pain that struck him took him step by step onto the stage.

    He knows how difficult this scene is today. It's not easy for the fans to come. They didn't come to see him leave the game to retire.

    Even if he loses, he must not let the fans wait for nothing.

    Fans who like him are the real money who bought air tickets from all over the country and flew in, bought tickets to come in, made such a cheering light sign, and waited outside for a few hours in a team...

    So, how can he use his body in the end? Doesn't end up?

    Relying on this little will, Kang Bing climbed onto the stage little by little.

    Before the light came, he wrinkled his face uncomfortably.

    But when the light hit his face, he laughed. He doesn't want fans to see his bitter face, this is what he should be standing on the stage as an idol.

    Even if the result may not be good, he must let the fans' efforts be rewarded as they are due.

    However, the medicine is so strong that Kang Bing's entire song is supported by holding the microphone in his right hand and pinching his thigh with his left hand.

    But after all, the strength is different in peacetime, and the presentation of music is naturally flawed.

    Kang Bing had guessed that the final outcome would not be good. In the finals, how could he be able to rely on fans to vote and enter the finals with such a singing level?

    But he worked hard...

    In fact, the lights in front of him were all blurred, and the sweat on his head soaked the tips of his hair.

    The four lights on the instructor's stage suddenly lit up red, and Kang Bing suddenly relaxed his whole body, the tense string in his heart broke, and he was relieved.

    If you lose, you lose!

    He remembers his original intention when he first came to participate in the competition. At that time, his wish was small, but he just wanted to be satisfied by standing on the stage once.