Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Bai Youming's matter is not a trivial matter in Yijia Yijia.

    She went up to ask Yuan Ni from the company, and everyone gave her face and transferred Yuan Ni back.

    Now, she ran away from the company in a clamor, which is naturally a big deal for Yijia Yijia.

    To be honest, most of the company's earnings in the past two years have come from Bai You Ming.

    Bai Youming ran out of the company. Not only the company and the reporter knew it, but even her fans knew it.

    Bai Youming didn't want to hide it, so he couldn't keep it.

    Soon, there was news on the Internet that Bai Youming had a quarrel with Yijia Yijia of the company today.

    Fans were distressed, and they rushed into Wen Jiayi's Weibo and shouted aloud.

    Since when we signed the company, so many companies chose a good Yijiapo company, how did you treat her like this? 】

    【How much have we paid for the company over the years? How many juniors did you bring? What you did to cross the river and demolish the bridge is really blatant. 】

    【Over the years, every time the company loses money, it is filled by the work we worry about day and night outside. 】

    【Sure enough, there is a newcomer who forgets the old and is ungrateful. 】

    Wen Jiayi was drinking coffee at home and eating early. When she woke up, she saw that her Weibo had been compromised. You can imagine her mood!

    My mother hasn't been doing it for a year, and she will scold me when something goes wrong! Brain disease?

    After that, she directly hung up on Weibo: [It has been more than a year since I resigned, please find the right person for cursing. ]

    Then immediately called Zhang Shaocheng to ask about the situation. After hearing the ins and outs, she mocked and said: "Is this not the right place and the right place? The shares I gave him were only 46.3%. He, now unanimously to the outside world. Let those shareholders cooperate and drive Wen Shuo off, isn't it easy to do things?"

    Zhang Shaocheng heard that in the past, President Wang and President Zhao were rivals, and the combined shares of the two were actually 21%. And Lin is always a fool, with 5% of the shares. There are others, although they have not agreed to cooperate. But what Wen Shuo has done to Bai Youming today will surely make all the shareholders unanimously external, right?

    Add your own 3%, this can overwhelm Wenshuo.

    After thinking about this, Zhang Shaocheng hurriedly sent a message to all shareholders to explain the situation.

    Sure enough, it didn't take long for everyone to say that they would hold a general meeting of shareholders.

    ***

    [Please believe me, I have tried the software before, and the results are very good according to the feedback. I will definitely create countless wealth, Mr. Wen, if you want to come, you are also a far-sighted investor. As long as you are willing to trust me and invest in me, I will not let you down. ]

    Wen Shuo looked at the boy across from the computer. He was still very young. At this time, the sincere expression and hope for the future are all vividly shown in the video.