Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    After coming out of the hospital, Sun Manhua felt like stepping on a cloud.

    It seemed that it would fall from this kind of void at any time, and people couldn't believe what happened this morning.

    This kind of frightening day, she has passed for a long time, and every day before going to bed, she is worried that she will not be able to sleep. But today it suddenly ended, and Sun Manhua still has no sense of reality.

    And after leaving the hospital, Lin Fei and Lin Feng also heard Lin Xian's account of what happened. Only then did they know why their mother was crying with joy? Such a miracle, the two of them didn't even dare to dream about it, but at this time they suddenly realized it inexplicably.

    Not to mention Sun Manhua, even the two children looked unbelievable at this time.

    Lin Feng asked suspiciously, "You said that mom's liver cancer is really good after taking the medicine?" Although he knew the family's difficulties, he couldn't bear to watch his mother endure the pain. Therefore, every time he saw his mother taking Chinese medicine, he could not help but persuade her to go to the hospital.

    But the mother was stubborn, saying that Chinese medicine was effective, but never took it.

    But Lin Feng knew that the effect of Chinese medicine was almost useless to the extent of his mother's.

    But at this time, he told him that his mother was coming soon? Maybe I still took that Chinese medicine? ? ?

    Lin Xian chuckled softly: "...It doesn't necessarily mean taking that medicine."

    Lin Feng was curious: "Why is that?"

    Lin Xian: "Maybe it's an open mind, so it's all right."

    Lin Feng: "... …" This argument is less reliable than taking Chinese medicine.

    Lin Fei also lowered her head and thought: "Did Mom take any other medicines during this time?" After that, she paused: "It's the medicine you sent back two months ago. She is all delicious. Said it can't be wasted." With

    this calculation, the mother's health seems to have started from taking the medicine sent back.

    Lin Fei frowned and looked at her sister with a confused look. Could it be because of the medicine her sister sent back?

    But they are neither doctors nor researchers. The doctor is still in shock, don't understand what this medical miracle is about?

    Two children, one has just graduated from high school and the other has just graduated from junior high school, naturally it is impossible to understand the twists and turns.

    But in any case, this is good news, it can even be said to be great news.

    Sun Manhua's illness has always been a huge pressure on the Lin family. Even Lin Feng, who has not yet left the society, is under this pressure and only wants to make money every day, not to study at all.

    Now, I suddenly told them that my mother's illness was getting better.

    The mother and son suddenly hugged their heads in pain, venting the negative emotions of suffering, tiredness, sympathy, fear and so on over the years.

    Lin Xian stood on one side and looked at the three of them, and finally allowed them to vent.

    Perhaps, the Lin family needs such an opportunity to vent for too long...