Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Disgraced?

    Hearing this, Zhao Linde felt guilty, Lin Xian knew?

    impossible!

    She said bluntly, "What is bad morality? What happened in the facts, is it bad morality if I didn't come out to lie?"

    Lin Xian was silent for a while before she said: "Really?"

    Lin Xian hung up the phone, and Zhao Linde's heart Suddenly became uneasy.

    ****For

    two days, the Internet was surging, but no one came forward to give a statement about this matter.

    When "school" and "bullying" are added to one thing, there is still a celebrity sister on the side to help him abuse. Even if the time is short, it still attracts great attention.

    There were three victims in this incident, and two parents were interviewed.

    It was Mei Zhuojing and Su Lanyi's parents who were in front of the camera, talking and crying.

    The contagiousness of sincere feelings and crying, the helplessness and helplessness of parents is vividly rendered.

    Netizens are beginning to empathize, after all, for the annual college entrance examination, there must be dozens of hot searches on the Internet today.

    Some people have lost their admission tickets, some are running in the rain, some are rushing to the exam under the escort of the police, and some have to take the ambulance just after leaving the hospital.

    Yes! The college entrance examination is a life-changing moment.

    How many parents have worked hard for this moment.

    How much energy is wasted by preparing nutritious meals for children every day? In order to allow the children to go to a better school, the fryer sold iron and bought the school district housing. How much financial resources was wasted?

    It can be said that the college entrance examination is not only changing a family, but also changing a country.

    Therefore, the annual college entrance examination. The nation’s attention, road closures, police dispatch, and special treatment also represent a different meaning.

    Assaulted classmates, injured his hands, and was unable to exert his full strength in the college entrance examination.

    Parents crying in front of the camera, like thousands of parents across the country, are exhausted for their children's college entrance examinations, which is not enough to offset such a mistake.

    [So, when will Lin Xian come out to respond? 】

    【The parents of the Mei family spoke and kindly, their eye circles were red and they didn't say a word of swearing, they were well-educated. 】

    【Hey, it's a loss to others' education. If I change to me, I will kill her and the whole family every minute. 】

    【Upstairs is definitely the candidate’s parents. Only those who have experienced this with their children can understand the pain. 】

    【Before the exam, I was afraid of scalding my daughter even if I let my daughter carry water. ]

    [What can Lin Xian say? 】

    【To be honest, I really didn’t see it! When Lin Xian first debuted, she was lovely, soft and weak. The result is a big bad wolf who is not afraid of everything. Look at her sister again, she is indeed a sister. Presumably Lin Xian did it originally, right? 】