Chapter 107

Chapter 107

    In this unfamiliar memory, it is actually difficult for Lin Xian to see every moment of her and him, because most of them are fragments of memory, and even the deep-seated touch cannot be felt.

    Not to mention, the friendship between the two that once could die for each other.

    Of course, there are more than 100 worlds after all, and the two have also been separated. Because the tasker can't just stay in the low-level world to recuperate forever, so as to avoid the task.

    Therefore, every time you spend 3 times in the low-level world, you have to go to a difficult world. The difficulty at this time is generally related to its own level.

    The more you stay, the more difficult it is to return to the world. You can only stay 10 times in a row in the low-level world at most, and you will be forcibly sent away.

    The mission world reached at this time belongs to the difficulty of exceeding its own level. Therefore, few people will stay in the novice world more than 3 times.

    Wen Shuo spent 10 novice worlds with Lin Xian, and was forcibly sent away.

    But not long after Wen Shuo left, he came back to find Lin Xian. Lin Xian at that time didn't know what Wen Shuo's leaving and coming back this time represented.

    When she met Wen Shuo again, she was in a world of cultivating immortals, and Wen Shuo was Lin Xian's master in this world. Entering the hall according to the memory, looking at Wen Shuo, who was covered in blood and confused, the impact of such a picture really hit Lin Xian.

    That was the hell he climbed out of desperately, and insisted on coming back again.

    I don't know how many worlds the two have gone through, or when they will deepen each other's hearts.

    Lin Xian began to wonder, since she had such a memory, why did she forget it?

    Soon, the answer was given deep in memory.

    The two of them were assigned to a world called chess.

    Lin Xian is a general, Wen Shuo is handsome.

    The world of generals can only live one thing.

    ***

    Outside the window is a breeze, with a touch of floral fragrance.

    In the snow-white room, the man sitting next to the bed slightly closed his eyes and rested. He seemed to sense that the woman on the bed was moving, and he opened his eyes to call her.

    But seeing the woman's eyes closed tightly, a line of tears flowed from the corner of her eyes.

    "I don't need you to save me, I can." The woman was still murmured in a coma.

    Wen Shuo was taken aback, Lin Xian had also said this. So, in a nightmare?

    Wen Shuo sighed. When 2278 opened the energy cover, he knew that Lin Xian could not hide from Lin Xian's gaze. He thought about several excuses, but he didn't expect that they would evoke her memory.

    "Lin Xian, it's time to wake up." Wen Shuo could only say aloud to wake her up. "Chess" is a world of fighting, which is really not a good memory.

    At that time, he and Lin Xian could be regarded as the top figures who dominated the World Forum.

    Lin Xian collected more than 150 stars, which was half of the task. Wenshuo also has more than 260 stars. If nothing happens, Wenshuo is the person who can leave immediately.