Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    While looking at the contract, Guo Lian was so excited that her hands were shaking. She looked up at Lin Xian, the light in her eyes could illuminate everything around her.

    Lin Xian: "Being famous, with enough fame, I can arrange for you to appear in a variety show like "Key of Destiny"."

    Guo Lian thought that she had heard hallucinations, and she looked up at Lin Xian and couldn't help asking: "Lin Anyway, what did you just say?"

    Lin Xian: "The Key of Destiny, this is the first step towards the queen. But I think that many variety shows have emerged in the past two years, and maybe I will change my goal next year. But I hope, You can take "Key of Destiny" as your goal and start the battle in the entertainment industry."

    Li Qiqi stared at Lin Xian: "Key of Destiny is a fun reality show with the theme of changing destiny. Last year, it was ranked No. 1 in the country in ratings. 1. This is what the boss said?"

    Lin Xian smiled: "Of course, don't you think it is very suitable for holding a variety show queen?"

    Guo Lian: "..." This is not a question of suitability, but, fundamentally The question of not going.

    Since the first season of this variety show became popular, every player after that is a first-line or super-first-line level.

    Of course, Lin Xian also sat next to such a senior in the "Hua Guoyin Hope" that Lin Xian participated in. But President Lin is different after all. She is so powerful, even if she sits next to those people, she is not inferior at all.

    But what about Li Qiqi? She and Kang Bing are in the same position. For example, in "Hope of Hua Guoyin", no matter how strong Kang Bing is, he can only be a student.

    What qualifications does Li Qiqi have to participate in variety shows with such seniors?

    However, Lin Xian didn’t think about it. She just ordered the contract that she gave them, and said with a smile: “Starting from this talent show, slowly exercise yourself. Li Qiqi, remember your strengths and do better. Okay, the more you have the right to choose."

    The shock in Li Qiqi's heart is beyond words, she understands that it is Lin Xian who is trying her best to praise herself.

    How can she be? This makes Li Qiqi panic and also makes Li Qiqi feel inferior. Can she really do it well? Can she really live up to this expectation?

    When Kang Bing and Zhao Xiaoshu came here, were they facing such a heavy but dreamy expectation?

    The Broad Avenue is right in front of me, and the scenes that I once dared not dream of are now within reach.

    Li Qiqi blushed and almost cried. Since signing the contract, she hasn't made a cent.

    Because of this contract, she didn't even dare to tell her parents. Over the years, she has saved money and lived in a damp basement. When she was hungry, she had eaten steamed buns and then used boiling water.

    No matter how difficult it is, at least it will be clean.

    But...

    sometimes suddenly a phone call comes to a wine bureau, and two more visits, Li Qiqi even feels that she is a accompany/drinker.

    When the company called her for the first time, she didn't understand anything.

    At the wine bureau, I almost got confused.