Chapter 112

Chapter 112

    Mr. Yao hasn't experienced such severe pain for a long time. The instant the palm of his hand was stepped on the ground, the severe pain spread all over his body.

    At this moment, except for the miserable shouts he blurted out, his mind was blank.

    The feeling of palm bones being crushed is a heart-wrenching pain.

    "Ah ah ah ah ah ah !!!"

    This sound, but also attracted a number of big brother next door, came out from the room, gathered in front of this forest of Xian. Everyone is a person with a face and a face. In the entertainment industry, not to mention Taishan Beidou, at least they are in a high position.

    At this time, watching Mr. Yao being stepped on his hands, the whole person was forced to kneel on the ground, and the few big guys were a little dazed.

    And Lin Xian put her hands in her trouser pockets leisurely, and squinted her eyes with a smile.

    Sister Jin at the door was staring at the scene dumbfounded, seeming to be even more confused than those who had just arrived.

    Yao always saw several boon door, can not help but shouted: "! Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! Look what came to save me ah!"

    Everyone this back to God, Plenty of people want to help.

    Lin Xian, who was standing there, heard the sound and turned to look at the men at the door.

    A smile appeared: "How do you meet for the first time."

    She seemed to be saying hello, but her words were two chills.

    A few men would not think of what a woman would experience, so that they could beat a group of men with their bare hands without panting. But at least, they felt what it was like to be at a loss for a woman.

    Sister Jin grew up so old and had met many people. When she was young, she met a teacher who dedicated her life to students, and a teacher who ruined a student's life with a slap.

    After getting older, she saw the intrigue of the workplace and the omnipotence of capital.

    Of course, she was not without dreams.

    As a child, who didn't watch two TV series and dreamed of being able to eradicate evil?

    However, that is always just a hazy dream that must be defeated by reality when he grows up.

    She came to Lin Xian because of her career needs.

    Since Xi Ying's career path was against Lin Xian, it has gradually declined.

    Although Lin Xian did not specifically target Guo Xiying later, Xi Ying still got narrower and narrower.

    People will always be defeated by reality.

    Sister Jin didn't like Xi Ying's approach to finding a benefactor, so she finally compromised.

    President Yao is very paranoid. From the very beginning, he expressed his desire to meet Lin Xian, and he has never changed his mind.

    If you want to help Xi Ying win the heroine role of the movie, you must meet Lin Xian. What is even more frightening is that Mr. Yao this person's three views are extremely wrong, he made an appointment with Lin Xian, and also found a group of friends.

    It seems to be showing off, and it also seems to be sharing.

    They had agreed to the room early, drinking and having fun in it.