Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Li Wenqiang is the first director of Huaguo, and even investors are not stupid enough to offend people.

    After shooting movies for such a long period of time, he naturally has his own standards of employment. But in general, the actors under his hands have one thing in common, that is, they must have acting skills.

    Probably because of his adherence to this principle, he has produced many commercial blockbusters and movie miracles.

    At the same time, he has also won a lot of popular actresses.

    Many people went from being unseen to an instant hit, just missing a Li Wenqiang movie.

    This has caused many people to rush to the three words "Li Wenqiang".

    Therefore, even if some idols who have been popular in film and television dramas want to play a role in Li Wenqiang's movie, it is even more difficult.

    And Li Wenqiang will not choose those who have no face and no acting skills.

    He takes every play seriously. Even some important supporting role auditions, Li Wenqiang must personally participate. Let alone the requirements of the male and female leaders, they are naturally more stringent.

    In many cases, there are many situations to consider.

    Word-of-mouth, popularity, sales and other factors, it is difficult for Li Wenqiang to find an actor who meets his ideals.

    Including this "Ghost Fan", he felt that the most suitable for the role is a actress who just debuted this year, but the actress's acting skills are really not flattering.

    The role of Kong Ling, to put it simply, was just an innocent and kind girl in the early stage. If the acting skills are not enough, I can barely hold it.

    But Kong Ling has changed a lot in this movie. From being innocent in the early stage to growing up in the later stage, without acting skills, it is impossible to deduce those differences at all.

    But Lin Xian just passed an audition and let him see Kong Ling.

    Even though it was too different from what he had originally imagined, it still made Li Wenqiang see the shadow of Kong Ling.

    Yes, that's her!

    This feeling, the voice that sounded deep in his heart after thousands of auditions often represented his final decision.

    Li Wenqiang had to admit that he was satisfied with Lin Xian.

    Although there were only 7 or 8 minutes of auditions, it was enough for Li Wenqiang to see Lin Xian's potential.

    "Have you learned acting before?" Li Wenqiang couldn't help asking, because Lin Xian suddenly intervened, he also investigated a little bit.

    A talented person who sings and dances and is as stiff as a zombie, but has such acting skills. This is really amazing.

    Lin Xian shook her head: "No."

    Li Wenqiang smiled: "Your acting skills are not unfamiliar, not like you have never learned."

    Lin Xian asked, "Does self-study count?"

    Li Wenqiang: "If this is self-study, then I I can only say that you are very talented." A lot of skills are not only learned by self-study, but Lin Xian has too much experience accumulated.