Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Because of the sudden weird atmosphere between Lin Xian and Ruan Zeming, everyone in the living room fell silent, and everyone turned to look at Lin Xian.

    Especially Xi Yafan. Among these people, Xi Yafan has the most tense relationship with her. Now that Lin Xian is in trouble, she naturally enjoys watching the show.

    The original cp ran away, and now it’s all negative news about him. Which actress is changing, I’m afraid I’m crying in the toilet at this time, right?

    Xi Yafan found that Lin Xian didn't pay attention to everyone's sight. She lowered her head to play with the mobile phone sent by the crew, as if she was not affected by this incident.

    Ruan Zeming, who was opposite, thought again and again, looking at Lin Xian's appearance, suddenly began to spurn himself in his heart. He clenched a fist, maybe, he shouldn't worry so much. He should believe her!

    Therefore, he coughed, and when he was about to speak, Lin Xian stood up suddenly.

    Her long hair is still black, shiny and supple, like the best silk in the world.

    She turned her head to Ruan Zeming and everyone around her, and then showed a gentle smile, and asked, "Is there anything you want to drink?"

    Everyone shook their heads quickly, but Ruan Zeming's heart fell abruptly.

    She was avoiding herself, as she herself said, she understood, so she knew what to do.

    Lin Xian said, "Then I'll go to the kitchen to get some water to drink, and it should be my turn later."

    Xuan Wu said quickly, "Go!"

    Lin Xian turned and left.

    Everyone looked at her back, not daring to say anything else. In fact, everyone got along for a week. Unless they acted, they could understand the personality of each person.

    Lin Xian has a grandiose temperament, and is by no means like the one mentioned on the Internet, she is willing to be a junior. She dares to love and hate, and she is straightforward in doing things. Such a person would never follow a man like Diao Zhuo.

    But... the matter of fraudulent donation is indeed full of doubts. Her statement was vague and vague, how credible was it?

    Everyone shunned the trouble to this point, and they couldn't be blamed entirely on their forces.

    Even though many celebrities dare to come out to sue their fans, most of them just send a lawyer's letter to the court. Few people really dare to sue their fans to the court. And among these few, which one has not already consolidated its status and invested successfully behind it?

    Lin Xian, however, did the opposite, daring to continue to offend fans even though there were so many crises.

    As an idol, Bi Song has to say: "Admire."

    In this circle, the most terrifying thing is not that you have no fans.

    Rather, it was boycotted by all passers-by, including fans.

    There are many people and great power, and fans are a big group. And the people in the entertainment industry they have eaten are the rice bowls of such a group. At a higher level, people who don’t rely on fans rely on reputation and a huge number of passersby.

    However, it is often not a trivial matter to make fans resist and make big things happen. If it's just a jealous thing in the entertainment industry, that's okay.