Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    eat more?

    Yiliming looked at the medicine in Lin Xian's hand, then turned to look at Wen Shuo. He remembered that the first time Wen Shuo wanted to see Lin Xian, it was because of Jin Shanlin.

    Later, Jin Shanlin's face was bad when she left. Yiliming knew that the talk had fallen apart at the time, so he only thought that Wen Shuo and Jin Shanlin hadn't talked well. But I never thought that this matter had something to do with Lin Xian.

    After that, there was no contact between the two, and Yiliming didn't even know that the two were getting better.

    Of course, no one cares about Yi Liming's thoughts at all.

    Wen Shuo looked down at the pill box in his hand and the hand holding the pill box.

    Wen Shuo looked up at her, and the girl's eyes were always focused.

    This allows heard their first moon looked away, he will quietly close up drugs, then turned around to see a straight face Yi Liming said:. "She woo source and breach of things, you go over there to deal with tomorrow,"

    Yi Liming Pointing to himself: "Me???"

    Wen Shuo frowned: "What?"

    Yi Liming shook his head quickly: "It's okay, it's just Mr. Wen, "Yuan Lai Love", this morning meeting, we will talk about it, now we will change , It would be..."

    Yi Liming didn't dare to say something dead, Wen Shuo has rarely intervened in the company's affairs until now when Wen Shuo joined the company.

    In general, the company is not much different from when Wen Jiayi was the president at the time.

    Wen Shuo didn't do three things about the new official's appointment, and he didn't want to manage everything without knowing the depth. If it weren't for a small place in the entertainment sector, I believe few people would have known that Yijia Yijia had changed the president.

    Therefore, at the meeting, the managers directly decided on such a small matter as Lin Xian about the exchange of resources, and no one thought about going to notify Wen Shuo at all.

    There are countless big and small things in the company every day, and the resource problem of an 18-line star, not to mention the president, even the manager is too lazy to ask.

    "Fate to Love Is Here", the candidate for the variety show, has already said something good, how did he change his mind?

    Yi Liming clearly knew that he was just a part-time worker, but it was unfair. He deeply felt that Wen Shuo, a person who didn't know the depth of the entertainment industry at all, was just getting involved in the entertainment industry.

    Wen Shuo listened to him, but rarely chuckled at him, and then asked, "So what?"

    He didn't laugh like a spring breeze, but with a bit of sarcasm and a bit of carelessness.

    Yi Liming was stunned by what he said, and had to turn his head to look at Jiao Zhongwei beside him.

    Jiao Zhongwei was anxious, and ignored that Wen Shuo was the president, and said: "Mr. Wen, I am ready to sign a contract with that side."

    Wen Shuo still looks the same: "So what?"

    Yiliming saw this. It had been finalized on Wenshuo's side, and finally gave up, and took the two of them away with a smile. He closed the door politely and said goodbye to Wen Shuo.