Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    After hearing Lin Xian's words, Wang Chengjun looked at Ruan Zeming and his partner Su Qi, then turned to look at Lin Xian and her partner Wen Shuo.

    For a while, it was also a bit speechless. How do you say this, don't you just watch a show? But when you say this, I think it seems to be the case again.

    After a moment of silence, Wang Chengjun said innocently: "Before the filming, I never thought that there would be problems between the current and the predecessors!" Which romantic variety show is divided into predecessors and successors? Even for their variety show, the temporary partner confirmed in the first week is actually a fixed partner.

    Isn't this too much resistance from fans? Guanbo has been bombed, can you believe it?

    At that time, if there is no urgent policy of comfort, I believe that even the show can be complained. It was a tricky angle to find trouble with the show. At that time, Lin Xian had the notoriety of defrauding donations and offended fans or shielded Lin Xian. Is this a matter of choice?

    But Lin Xian's boss is quite individual, and he just doesn't want to terminate the contract.

    Ruan Zeming's company is unwilling to continue to cooperate with Lin Xian, is it that others are willing?

    Therefore, I just thought about finding two familiar people.

    Who thought it became the result now?

    But no one and no one are a real couple, the former and the current are just a joke.

    In the show, Lin Xian and Ruan Zeming's meeting ended, and various jokes were made on the way to the love hut, which added a lot of laughs to the show.

    On the other side of the airport, various actresses appeared on the stage one after another. They hesitated in front of the car, then opened the door cautiously, causing all kinds of funny things.

    The whole opening was considered a success, and the publicity was in place.

    "Fate to Love Is Here" has been popular since its launch. It has both laughs and cuteness, and it has received a lot of praise.

    Even the show bought a hot search, and it was next to the hot search that Lin Xian won in the lawsuit today, which was quite dramatic.

    A good beginning will naturally have a good response. Nowadays, the forums are still scumbags, and they are all discussing the topic of "Love Is Here", and the discussion level is refreshed almost immediately.

    As the plot progressed, the plot soon came to the dispute between Lin Xian and Xi Yafan. Both sides did not give way to each other, but Xi Yafan's mouth was not as good as Lin Xian's advantage, and his blocked face was pale.

    Suddenly, Xi Yafan's fans quarreled a little over this matter online.

    But soon, the audience was diverted by the new plot to stand up, and Xi Yafan's fans became angry, and it was hard for them to make any loud noises.

    After all, the show has just started, and it's not easy to cause too much trouble for the rice ball.

    In the show, Ruan Zeming naturally felt that Lin Xian’s behavior was inappropriate, so he told Lin Xian not to come back. Lin Xian’s various naughty answers made Ruan Zeming helpless and funny, and the atmosphere between the two also came to the screen. Former audience.

    Soon, the time came the next day, and Wang Chengjun announced that the mini game was about to start. Everyone drew lots. When Lin Xian was drawn, the audience raised their hearts because of the too difficult game, and they were very curious about how wise couples can break through this difficulty.