You're An Idol And Have A Panic Attack

A/N: Contains descriptions of panic attacks/stressful situations that could be triggering to some people. I hope this is to your liking my lovely anon, I've been unwell all weekend so I cancelled my plans so I've been working on my requests. Hope you like it

Seokjin:

You were at the AMA's looking for you way around. You were supposed to be performing your new song soon but you were lost and you didn't have the confidence to ask someone where you should be going, you were new to the whole idol world, you were shy and quiet so you didn't know how everything worked just yet. You weren't used to talking to different people all the time and so it was a little hard to get used to everything going on around you, you didn't know many people in the industry yet except for your manager and crew members, but they were all out front getting ready to watch instead of working, you were a guest performer, your manger was out in a business meeting so you were left alone, you promised her you could manage but now you were doubting yourself, wishing you'd never promised and that you knew more people to help you around. You were sure you passed by the same speaker four times now and you were starting to feel your heart race and your palms were starting to sweat, you leant back against a wall near you when you saw someone coming towards you,

"Shit." You mumbled ducking out of the way of a group of seven men walking towards you, they all walked past without a second glance but then the second tallest one stopped and looked at you, you were panting now. Your heart was pounding against your chest, your head was spinning and you started to feel sick.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" You looked up to see big brown eyes staring back down into yours, you were shocked at first but your heart and mind were racing too much for you to think about it.

"Look at me. Breathe. Breathe." You nodded along with him and his friends were going to talk to someone else,

"Get me some water Jimin." The one in front of you said, dropping to his knees in front of you and holding your hands, you looked at his hands and then to his face, you never even noticed how handsome he was until then.

"Okay so, tell me your name." You frowned shaking your head and closing your eyes, your head was pounding, a headache starting to form now.

"Y/N." You answered making eye contact with him once again, he handed you a bottle of water and you smiled.

"Where did you grow up, do you remember the street name?" You frowned, nodding your head as you thought about where you grew up, you told him the street and he smiled nodding along and encouraging you to drink the water.

"Okay so...tell me about your family, or why you're back here." He whispered to you, you smiled softly at him and then began to explain everything.

(X)

"Thank you." You said to him after your show, he was waiting by the side of the stage for you with a smile on our face, he'd finally calmed you down backstage.

"You did amazing!" He said with a smile, you looked at him and he walked you through the backstage going towards your changing room, he promised you after he calmed you down to walk you around and show you backstage.

"Thank you Jin, I bet you guys will rock it too." You said as you sat down on the sofa, taking a bottle of water and handing it to him. He was performing in an hour and the meantime you were going to sit and talk backstage to get to know each other more.

"I've been watching you perform for a while, you're always so insane! We've loved you since you started on youtube." You were shocked at his sudden admittance to knowing who you were.

"You know me?" You stuttered out, a little shy that the Kim Seokin from BTS knew who you were.

"Yeah! We've all been watching you on youtube, we loved the cover of Boy With Luv you did." He admitted, taking a bottle from you and drinking from it, you were blushing a bright red colour now and so was he, his ears were turning a bright red colour the more you stared at him.