You Send Them Memes While Hes In A Meeting

Seokjin:

"Jin! I'm bored give me attention." You said as your boyfriend of a year walked through your shared apartment looking for something, he looked at you and sighed.

"I can't baby, I have a meeting." You grumbled something and handed him the car keys you'd been hiding from him, he kissed the top of your head and ran out of the front door. He was running late already thanks to you coming into your bedroom in nothing but one of his shirts,

"I'll make it up to you later!" He called as he pulled out of the driveway and headed in the direction of the restaurant you shut the front door and went over to the sofa to scroll through your phone. Sometimes Jin would sit with you and look through the feeds with you, both of you laughing at memes that Army that were tweeting out and then sending them to the group chat.

Jin's phone was vibrating on the table and everyone stared at it,

"Are you going to answer?" He shook his head placing some rice into his mouth and continuing to eat but it continued to buzz and he'd had enough, he turned it over when no one was looking to see what was so important, he scrolled through the messages and they were all you asking for attention, then the last one was a picture of the rap line dressed as the Powerpuff girls. Jin began choking on the rice he'd inhaled when he saw the photo and dropped his phone, coughing into his hands as he tried not to laugh too hard in the middle of the restaurant.

"Hyung what is it-" Jimin burst into laughter the moment he saw the photo but you continued sending more and more memes of them all to him, each of them funnier than the other only making Jimin and Jin laugh hard, Jin was laughing so hard he was starting to cry and Jimin was trying to show Taehyung the phone but couldn't hold it straight.

"I wanted attention." You pouted when Jin walked through the door later that night telling you what happened at the dinner table when he opened the messages,

"Luckily it wasn't the nudes I was going to send." He coughed out the water he was drinking and watched as you walked up the stairs towards the bedroom and he ran after you.

Yoongi:

Yoongi was at the studio when he decided to drop his new mixtape on you without telling you about it, you knew he'd been working on it but you had no idea it was even due out yet. You watched the video before sending him photoreactions of each of the members, spamming his phone with them to try and get him to pay attention to you but he was busy with other things.

YOONGI! HOW FUCKING DARE?! Attached to the text you'd sent him was a photo of him holding the sword dressed as King Agust and beside it was a photo of Tae in his hwarang looking disgusted by King Agust. Yoongi stared as his phone continued to light up with messages from you so he went live on Vlive and started talking to Army while painting.

"Y/n is spamming my phone with memes because I didn't tell her about today." He said calmly painting the soundwave across the canvas, his phone continued to go off so he got up from the floor and showed Army the first meme you'd sent him which was him looking disgusted. 'Disgusted D' making him chuckle and then blush as you continued sending him memes,

Min Yoongi reply to me! He began laughing as he read the text out loud to Army and then shook his head at how you were reacting to the album.

"She loves it, hates me though." From there it sparked more memes being made by Army, the first one you saw was Yoongi as the cat at the dinner table while you yelled at him with Jimin standing behind you.

(Please forgive me Namjoon for I have strayed from the path)

Hoseok: