Bittersweet Song

A/N: Me being a big dumb dumb didn't know what Bittersweet was so I had to redo everything lmaooooo hope this is okay. And for anyone like me [Bittersweet - Sweet with a bitter aftertaste]

Seokjin: - Send My Love - Adele

You were walking down the red carpet of the Grammy's, you were up for an award for your new song and you knew that the person that the song was about was going to be there which made you nervous. Every two seconds you were looking over your shoulder for him but you hadn't seen him yet,

"So, Y/n. You're up for an award for your song Send My Love, do you want to give us an exclusive on who the song is about?" You laughed at the interviewer and shook your head at him, something you would never do was tell anyone about who it was about. Your relationship with him was hidden for years because of both of your famous lifestyle.

"I can't." You giggled shaking your head at the camera,

"In the song, you mention that you aren't kids anymore...Does this mean you were together since you were young?" You ignored his question like you were told by management and you moved onto the next interviewer.

Jin stared at you the whole night, he'd heard the song. Everyone had heard the song it was all over the internet with theories about who it was about, it even had him invested although he knew the song was about him and you.

"Maybe you can just give us the initials of his name?" Another interviewer said you'd had enough of the same question over and over again and turned around to leave bumping straight into Jin. His hands held onto your arms to stop you from falling over and you both locked eyes, neither of you moving from the position. You felt your breathing stop as he stared down into your eyes and he felt his heart skip a beat as he held you in his arms again.

"Y/n, you have to be more careful." Your manager yelled but neither you or Jin were paying attention to anything happening around you, all either of you cared about was staying in that position long enough to take a final look at one another.

"We have to go." Your manager said taking your hand and walking you into the building to find out where you would be sitting for the evening.

(X)

"Jin is the owner of Y/n's heart! Send my love is about Jin?" You read through the articles the next morning, someone had taken the photos of you and Jin from the night before and placed them all over the articles. People drawing their own conclusions on the way you stared at each other, not just on the carpet but throughout the show. He was stealing glances from the row in front of you whenever you weren't looking and people put the clips of you singing on stage next to a video of Jin reacting with his head down looking at the ground.

"Why did you have to bump into him? This could have blown over easily." You stared at your manager,

"Oh, so this is somehow my fault?" You asked throwing your phone down onto the table and throwing your head back, you just wanted to go back to bed but you had an interview later that day and that was all the questions were going to be about now.

"Fuck." You cried out wanting nothing more than to ignore the world for the day but knowing you couldn't.

Yoongi: When I was Your Man - Cover by Madilyn Bailey

Your cover of the song was everywhere that Yoongi went, he couldn't go anywhere without hearing it. It was on in the car, in the studio and even in the coffee shop that he went to every lunch. Every radio stationed seemed it was a good idea to play the song that ended him, made him crumble up whenever he heard your voice singing the words that sounded as though they should have been loving but weren't.