Sad Prompts [Part 2]

Seokjin:

Jin walked into the apartment, Jimin had called him after you broke down in his arms about the breakup, Jimin yelled at his Hyung to get his act together, to stop acting like he didn't love you when he knew he did, you were asleep on the sofa when he came in, you looked peaceful at first glance but on a second proper look, he could tell you hadn't slept right in months or eaten properly either. Your hair was up in a messy bun, you were wearing one of your shirts which previously fit you nicely but was now hanging off your body since you'd lost so much weight, he looked around the apartment living room, it looked as though you'd been sleeping on the sofa instead of up in the bedroom, he walked up the stairs quietly so he didn't wake you up and found the bedroom the same way he'd left it the night he ended everything. Except there was a box of his things on the bed, which is what Jimin was supposed to bring back with him that night but didn't, he walked to your side of the bed and down one of his shirts tucked under the pillow as well as a plush RJ sitting against it, he felt guilty about what he'd done to you, he thought he was doing what was best, he walked out of the room coming down the stairs where he found you standing with a baseball bat.

"What are you doing!?" He yelled jumping back from you, you scoffed putting it down and shaking your head.

"I thought someone broke in, I heard footsteps." You said before going over to the sofa and laying back down, too tired to even ask what he was doing here.

"Have you eaten?" He questioned, you grumbled something he didn't quite catch.

"What?" He asked again coming further into the room, you pointed at the half-eaten banana on the table.

"That's not real food." He whispered you sat up from the sofa.

"Why do you even care Jin? Huh? Why are you even here?!" He ignored you going straight into the kitchen and going through the fridge as if he owned the place, which technically he did.

"You're so tired you're sleeping in the day and night, don't think Jimin hasn't told me about your eating habits!" He said as he got out ingredients to make food for you, you were too tired to fight him on this, your whole body was exhausted from not feeding it right, your eyes were heavy and you just laid down, hoping that when you opened them he would be gone. Jin continued to rant on and on in the kitchen as he began cooking not realising you were asleep on the sofa.

(X)

"Eat." He ordered sliding the bowl of food over to you, you looked down at the noodles and grabbed some chopsticks, slowly eating the noodles he'd made. He placed a cup of Vitamin C on the table along with some other multivitamins for you to take, you stared at them.

"Why are you still here?" You questioned, he looked at you and then at his watch,

"Why wouldn't I still be here, I have nowhere to be." You scoffed at him, putting down the chopsticks after one mouthful of noodles.

"Because you dumped me is why you shouldn't be here, what about all your other girlfriends?" You jeered, he picked up food on his own chopsticks and put them against your lips, you opened and chewed on the food he'd given you,

"I figured Your world would be easier if I didn't come back..." You swallowed hard and looked at him, he was finally opening up.

"But it wouldn't be my world without you in it," He looked at you with a sad smile.

"I can see that...but...you can't just, not, take care of yourself because I'm not here." You leant back against the sofa and shook your head as he tried to offer you more food.

"I was doing fine...I wanted to lose weight." He sighed coming over and sitting next to you, pulling your head down to rest on his shoulder.

"I'm not going anywhere ever again...I promise I'll never leave you...I only did it to make it easier on you...I never meant to hurt you." He whispered you hummed as your eyes closed, you finally felt at ease now he was back in your life.