Finds Out You Can Rap

Seokjin:

You'd gone home to the house you grew up in to pack up some things, you and Jin were moving in together and you wanted to go home and get some more items to make it feel like home, you were in the small gross attic going through boxes while Jin was downstairs in your bedroom going through boxes under your bed since there wasn't room up in the attic for both of you, your mum was talking to him while you continued searching, you were about to go through yet another box on the hunt for an old teddy bear you wanted to take with you but you couldn't find it, but you heard Jin chuckling at something, you frowned and came down the ladder to find out what was making him laugh so much, you went into the bedroom and found him standing in front of your old laptop with your mum, this was normal until you saw, or rather, heard what he was laughing at. On the screen, you were standing in your bedroom rapping along to Ed Sheeran's You Need Me I don't Need You, Jin looked so happy while he watched you rapping along with it and occasionally doing a little dance to the beat.

"Mum?" You questioned looking at her as she searched for another video, you had lots of you on that laptop, of you singing along to different songs, as soon as she clicked on the of you raping to Cypher Part 3 so you rushed over and slammed the laptop shut to make sure he couldn't hear any more of it. He was still chuckling along though even after you'd shut the laptop so you playfully glared at him and then went back over to the attic steps when Jin came out after you, stopping you and pulling you into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me you could rap?" You pushed him playfully and he chuckled squeezing you tightly and moving you back into the bedroom,

"You're good, might even give Yoongi a run for his money." You looked at him, he was serious about this you scoffed and looked at your mum who smiled at you both before going onto a long rant about how you grow up so fast and how she couldn't believe you were moving out and going to start your own family at some point to which you and Jin laughed off before continuing to pack, together this time to make sure he didn't continue watching any more videos of you rapping along to their songs, and you made a mental note to delete all of them from existence before he could tell anyone about them.

Yoongi:

You were in the shared apartment shower, you thought Yoongi was going to be at the studio until late so you were going to have a shower before making him something to eat and take it to him at work, but he decided he wanted to come home early to surprise you with food instead of you surprising him but he couldn't find you, that was until he heard you in the bathroom, he slowly made his way up the stairs avoiding the creaking floorboards so you wouldn't hear him coming, he stopped outside the bathroom and smiled to himself as you were rapping, or trying to rap along to 'Agust D' you already told him it was your favourite though you told everyone else it was a track off Hope World since Hoseok was your older brother. Yoongi smiled to himself as you got a verse spot on and then went into the bedroom to wait for you, he got the bed ready for you to both cuddle in with a movie and food and then came back to the hallway taking out his phone and recording some of it for himself, you were now rapping along to 'Ddaeng', he smirked sending the video to your brother and Namjoon and dashed down the stairs when he heard you moving around in the bathroom.

"Yoongi?!" You called down the stairs, the towel wrapped tightly around your chest as you headed down the staircase to find him in the kitchen putting food onto plates and looking up at you, you felt nervous.

"Did you just get in?" He nodded at you, putting some rubbish into the bin and looking at you,

"I got the bed ready, movie night in. Don't worry I didn't hear you rapping along to my song and then ''Ddaeng" you groaned and walked up the stairs, you were never going to live that down with Yoongi, he liked to tease you playfully with things like that.