Chapter-4

Lilly's pov:
When we got to the small house at the back of the school Jai said that he'll let me go inside but first he has to do something. And with that he left me alone.Out here.While I'm being watched by some pyscho. (Just a thought)

I then started walking around and found myself in the woods,I then stopped dead in my tracks when I felt like I was being watched and when I heard a bunch of whispers saying my name all over the place. My breath started to hitch and I started running back to where Jai was and right when I was about to run inside the house Jai got out and caught me,I think he heard me scream and I was on the edge of crying. "Are you okay? What happened?"
"I-I he-heard s-s-something back there" I said shaking wildly. He hugged me tightly and said it was ok but one thing that got me pissed was when he said.
"You're just being paranoid it's nothing you'll get used to it" I fiercely made him let go of me and yelled
"IM NOT BEING PARANOID OK,I KNOW WHAT I HEARD!"
"Ok ok calm down,do you still wanna come inside or not? Let's forget about what happened out there,ok?"
"Ya ok but your holding my hand" he laughed and took my hand.

When I walked in it smelled weird it was a mix of drugs and I don't know something like rotten probably some dead animas in the attic. "Umm Jai do you do drugs or something?"
"Yes,but only weed nothing else my brothers and my 2 friends do all kinds of shit." "wanna know something" "Ya sure"
"I like you and how your straight forward with things" shit I think I friend zoned this whole thing.
"Really well I like how your the one that told me cause most girls tell they're friends to tell me"

Jai's pov:
"I like you and how your straight forward with things" did she just friendzone me cause I think she did.
"Really,well I like how your the one who told me cause most girls tell they're friends to tell me."
"Woah calm down in the ego" She giggled
"Ok ok do you wanna go in now?" I said while tugging at her hand.
"Ya sure" we started walking but right when we walked in I stopped. "Oh I forgot to tell you but my friends and brothers are here so don't get creeped out."
"Umm ok I won't but if they look like pedophiles I'm running out" we both laughed and started walking in.

And of coarse she was greeted by Luke trying to choke Daniel.
"DANIEL! What are you doing here?" She yelled out
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
"You guys know each other?" I asked
"Well she's my sister,the question is how do you guys know each other?" He asked Lilly
"Well you know Bree that whore ya she was nearly having sex on my locker and I'm not touching that so I asked him if he can open it then I tried touching his jawline but he caught my hand and threatened me and now we're here" she said breathing out.
I was thankful she didn't tell them about anything else. "Oh ok" he said convinced. Luke then jump infront of her and stuck his hand out. "Hi I'm Luke,Jai's brother" "oh you're his brother,wow you look so much alike" she said while still shaking his hand. I coughed so she can introduce herself.
"Oh ya I'm Lilly, Daniel's sister"
Then Beau got up and ran to her while knocking down James.
"Hi I'm Beau,I'm Jai's brother too." She laughed and said "well as you already heard I'm Lilly" he then kissed her hand and went back to eating.

Lilly pov:
When Beau left a tall hot guy came up to me looking shy at first.
"Hi I'm James he said while one hand was in his pocket and was holding one out for me. I shook his hand and for some reason I blushed and so did he like what the fuck hes so cute He's so adorable! Apparently we've been staring at each other for a while cause everyone was in a room and Jai looked mad and got me by my waist and lead me to the upstairs cause I asked him if he can show me around this place.
"Come on let's get this over with before lunch ends."
"Ok,bye James."
"Bye Lilly"
"Come on Lilly we don't have all day" he said while snapping me out of my gaze. "Oh.ya.sorry" I said walking with him and heard James laughing in the back
"Ok so over here is where nobody really comes cause it's creepy and all so we all hangout where you first walked in and in the basement."
"Um how old is James?"
"17 why" he asked curious. "No reason,just a question" "Oh ok,well we should get back lunch is almost done" "fine".
"CUNTS WERE LEAVING" he yelled
"Do you seriously have to call them that?" I laughed
"Well I'm not gonna call each one of they're names that's too much work"
"WAIT DONT GO YET!" They all yelled
Me and Jai waited till they got here. Luke: "can I see your phone for a sec?
"Ya sure" I gave him my phone and I think he added himself to my contacts cause he posed to the camera while sticking his tongue out and making a weird face. Beau:"Come on you slut give me the phone I wanna add my contact on there too.
"Fine here" Beau took a booty pic and set it as his picture. James:
"Come on mate she has to go give me the phone"
"Ok here" James took a picture of him smiling with his tongue sticking out. He looked so cute.
"Here's your phone" they all hugged me,James hugged me last and told me to call him after school. I smiled and said ok but before leaving I saw that Jai looked really pissed again.
What's his problem