Chapter-43

Lilly's pov:
After painting Evans face I went back home cause it was to late but when Rachel called me and said she didn't wanna be my friend. I almost started to cry but Evan somehow calmed me down but I for some reason felt like I should've cried, thankfully tomorrow is Saturday and I don't have to face any people.
***
I woke up in the middle of the night to banging on the front door and guys yelling out my name.
I slowly got out of bed and looked out my window to see who it was.
I couldn't really see who it was but I did see three cars parked outside my house so I quickly grabbed my phone and ran to the kitchen to grab a knife.

I slowly walked to the door and looked through the peep hole ans saw Jack with a couple of guys that I haven't seen before but they're all pretty big so I'm not opening the door.
"LILLY!! I know you're there"
"Are you drunk"
"N-no" he hiccuped
"Go home it's getting late"
"But I wanna talk to my sister" he slurred
"Ok I'll talk to you but why are your friends here"
"Cause they wanna meet you"
"I don't want to ok I dont feel safe right now so go home but if they leave I'll lot in"
"Fine" he slurred again
"Guys go home she doesn't wanna talk to you"

I waited a few minutes just to make sure they actually did leave and when I looked out the window I didn't see them anymore and Jack was leaning on the brick walls almost passing out.
I opened the door and 'carried' him inside
"Ok lay down here" I instructed while laying him on the big couch.
"Hi Lilly what are you doing here" he laughed
I ignored him and went to get him a blanket.
I quickly ran to the laundry room and grabbed a small blanket.
"I don't wanna sleep, I wanna talk to you"
"Ok we can talk in the morning your drunk right now so you won't be making any sense"
"Ok but can you stay with me I feel so alone without you" he slurred
I deeply sighed and laid next to him

Jacks pov:
I woke up the next morning to Lilly laying a bit far away from me and I was cuddled up in a soft blanket
"Ugh my head hurts" I groaned
"Lilly, Lillyyy"
*Tsk* "what"
"Get me an aspirin"
"You go get it it's in the cabinet that's next to the microwave" she whined
"Fine" I lazily walked to where she said it would be
***
"I almost called the cops on you, you know that"
"What even happened yesterday" I asked
"How should I know I woke up to you and some guys yelling out my name"
"Why" I asked
"Because you wanted to talk about something?"

"Oh yea I wanted to apologize cause I've been blocking you and everyone out, actually I don't fell bad for anyone else just you cause well your like my baby sister you know"
"Aww" she gave me a sideway hug and said
"But I'm older than you"
"I know but I'm bigger so let's just go with that"
"Ok well I forgive you and I do miss you"
"Do you wanna go somewhere, I miss hanging out with you"
"Ok like right now or later" she asked
"Right now"
"Ok let me get dressed"
"Can I come"
"Sure"

We both walked upstairs and when I walked into her room I noticed that her room was sorta empty
"Whys your room so empty" I asked
"Uh... I just packed them, for no reason"
"Lilly come on you can tell me" I cooed
"Ok fine well, Daniel packed them cause he was really mad and I'm basically begging him everyday if I can stay"
"Why"
"Nothing we've just been fighting for a long time"
"Oh ok well hurry get dressed and let's go"

Evans pov:
I haven't been feeling as depressed as I usually do, also I've been clean for a week but i feel like I have to cut cause it makes me feel good and I feel a weight on my shoulders that I want to get rid of.

I went to the piggy bank since that's where I hid my blades last
I took them out Not before locking my door just in case anyone pops in and catches me
I walked to my bathroom and locked it. I lifted my sleeves and saw the old cuts that were slowly healing. I took the blade and slit my wrist a couple times and all the bad things, people I thought loved me, how I thought my 'friends cared' were coming to my head and a couple cuts turned into 8 cuts (4 on each arm)
I cleaned up my bloody arms and bandaged them. I put the blade back in cabinet/mirror and pulled my sleeves down. I walked down stairs and saw my mom whispering on the phone
"Hi mom!" I loudly said to get her attention. She jumped in surprise and whispered something in the phone then shut it off
"What do you want, can't you see I'm cooking!" She snapped