Chapter-11

James pov:
While Lilly was calling Jai I called my sister Rita just to check up on My mom. I didn't want Lilly to hear me cause she might think I'm some kind of kid that cries every time he hears bad news.

"Ok.. Ya I know... k bye Rita."
I said while hanging up and turning around and bumping into a small figure.

"Woah I am so sorry Lilly I was in the phone and you were behind me... sorry" I apologized while helping her up.

She just giggled and said "its ok and stop apologizing so much."

"Sorry.." when I noticed I said sorry again I just laughed and said.

"Umm are you gonna come in my car or are we gonna meet up there?"
"Uh Jai said he's at my house right now with Daniel so he's gonna take me but do you wanna come in his car."

"If it's ok with you" I said trying to make sure she wanted me there.
"Of coarse it is I just invited you and now your asking me if its ok you come with us. James use your head" she laughed then said bye to me and started walking to the schools Gate.

"Lilly! Wait are you walking to your house?!"
"Uh ya" she said sounding like it was an obvious answer.
"Um I don't think so come here." I said while sticking my hand out so she can take it

When she did I pulled her to my car and she immediately turned the radio up when she heard Adam Lambert on the station.

I didn't mind cause to be honest Lambert is a good singer.

Me and her started singing the lyrics to Ghost Town:
Lock up the gates
I could not enter
Walked into the flames
Called out your name
But there was no answer

And now I know my heart is a ghost town
My heart is a ghost town
My heart is a gh-

The song somehow paused and all you could hear on the radio was whispers like "I'm gonna get you"
"Leave her alone"
And "she's mine"

When the song came back on I looked at Lilly and she looked even more frightened than I was she was nearly crying.

I stopped the car on the side of the ride and got out to go to her side of the car and comfort her.

"Lilly its ok it's probably the radio station trying to mess with us or something don't listen to it and if it wasn't them than it was probably a glitch."

"That was not a glitch James.... it literally said something" she said blankly while staring straight ahead if her.

"I'm don't worry about it we'll go to the mall,have fun and you'll forget about it you know it's ok forget about it" I said in a comforting way. While brushing my hand up and down her arm.

She just nodded and gave me a quick tight hug. And said "come on let's get to Jai before the sun starts setting." With a fake smile.

I just nodded closed her door and went to the drivers seat and started driving to my house with the radio off and it was quiet but a comfortable silence that held a little tension but was released when she opened the window and the sounds from outside filled out ears.

Lilly's pov:
When we got to my house I told James to act as if nothing happened cause the passed few days Daniel thinks I've been acting odd and I always tell him I hear things but he says I'm just over reacting.

When we walked in Jai and Daniel were drinking MY Arizona. So when they saw me coming they 'quickly' hid them in their pants.

"Oh hell no!" I said loudly.