Chapeter 91

Lilly's pov

I sat in the dark all alone .. Except for my demon in the bathroom floor. My body was pressed against the cool tile and my scars began to burn as they hit against the cold tile. I look around and I began hearing a lullaby play.

" Lilian." A soft voice called. I looked up and brought my knees to my head and put my head between them and began crying. Why is this happening to me. I'm nothing like the guys I don't kill people I don't hurt anyone or anything.. Except myself.

I laid my arm our infront of me and saw the damaged skin. I was proud of myself. As stupid as that may sound, I am. I finally lost a little weight but I had to keep starving myself until purah says it's okay to eat again. Which I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

"P-purrah?" I quietly said and I felt a cold breeze hit my body Making me shiver. I wasn't allowed to wear any long clothes BEcause purrah wants to see all my cuts and wants to make sure I keep doing what she says or else she'll find another way.

"Yes Lillian?" The voice said in an annoyed tone. It felt like she was getting tired of me.. But she came out and came to me telling me I have to listen to her or my life will become even worse than this.. But that isn't possible.

"D-do pe-people like me?" I stuttered asking her. She was quiet for a while but then I felt a hot breeze of air hit and she slowly began laughing until she was laughing loud enough to fill echos in the whole house.

"Why Lilian. Why would anyone like such a stubborn little whiney girl like you? You've done nothing but ruin people's lives and I'm here to make sure that comes right back to you." She laughs in the end of her sentence. Why is she doing this to me I didn't ruin anyone ... I just kept people pushed back

"W-whyd you come to me." I ask looking down and it was quiet again until I heard the sound of something break. She broke the mirror with knife as she threw it aggressively onto it making the glass Shadder once again but this time.. Onto me.

The pokes of glass began falling into me and began sticking onto my skin and I felt blood begining to drip out of my skin and she started screaming uncontrollably.

" LILIAN I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES! WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING!" She screams and I felt the whole house shake from her loud voice. She kept screaming and I hung on to myself to keep my self safe from her.

" Lilian. I'm gonna tell you a story.. And you better listen really good to this." She boomed after she calmed down and I slowly nodded.

" once. There was a boy and girl. They were brother and sister who couldn't tolerate eachother not even one bit. Her brother was named max And the girl was Alex. Alex and Max bothered eachother for a long time did you know?"

I shake my head.
"Of course you don't."

"Anyways. Once max went out and Alex decided to follow him. She kept following until she saw that he met up with two men. they were yelling at the poor kid, and until they realized that she was standing there."

"They immediately wanted her Lilly They wanted her to themselves, they wanted to hurt her.. And that they successfully did. The brother was shouting for them to stop but nothing he said was listened to.."

"But then.. She got away.. After they had finished what they started. So little Alex did a smart things. She got a pretty little rope.. You have one downstairs you know? " Purrah laughs and I slowly nodded

" she set everything up and wrote a note for her brother. One that you wouldn't have expected And one that would've made you regretted you were even listening to me."