Chapter-27

Jai's pov:
I woke up the next morning laying onto Lilly's stomach and some whispers along with light giggles.
"Aww they look so cute" someone said.
"Who knew Jai had a soft spot"
"Wait isn't she dating James"

I immediately picked my head up and saw that is was Luke,Daniel and Beau were staring intensely at us with big smiles.
"What do you fucks want" I said with my annoying morning voice.
"Nothing we just came here to eat breakfast and we saw you two here sleeping and we though you two looked cute" Luke said with a little bit of attitude in his voice.

"Well can you guys go somewhere else cause I'm trying to sleep as you can see we didn't get enough sleep" I said pointing towards the snacks.
"You can't go back to sleep you idiot we have school remember" Daniel said while smacking my arse.
"Oh fuck I forgot! What time is it"
"It's 6:50 you'll still have time if you get up now" beau said while walking away with the other two idiots.

"Lilly wake up" I said while shaking her shoulder lightly.
She didn't move.
"Lilly come on we have school in a few minutes" I shook her harder
I noticed her fingers twitching so that means she's waking up.
I pecked her lips and got up to get ready.
***
I finished getting dressed in black jeans and a black & white flannel and I already brushed my teeth and hair but I don't think Lilly is even awake yet.
I first went to Luke's room cause she probably did wake up and is getting dressed.

I knocked on the door lightly and didn't hear a response so I opened the door
And saw Lilly in purple bra and black lace underwear.
"Oh sorry I said walking back out
"Jai? Oh it's ok come in"
When I walked back in she was putting on black leggings and still picking out a shirt.

I couldn't help but stare at her bare stomach.
"I don't know what to wear the weather is cold but I look hideous in sweaters" she complained
"I'm sure you look good in them"
"Of course you would. Jaaai help meee" she whined.
"Come to my room and see if you like a shirt of mine"

She followed me to my room and sat on my bed while covering her stomach.
I ignored it at first cause I thought she was just embarrassed or something.
I walked to one of my drawers and pulled out a black shirt with a cross on it.
I think it's for girls. Don't ask why I have it Beau brought it for me but I never wore it.
"Here's this shirt and take one if your hoodies with you cause it might get cold"

She nodded and mumbled a "thank you" and put it on slowly but it was too slow for my liking so I grabbed her by her bare waist and kissed her.
She surprisingly pushed me away "what the fuck Jai!" She said while wiping her mouth.
"What! You were fine with it yesterday"
"So what you can't just do that when we're not even dating" she finished off by putting the shirt on and walking out of the room.

"Thanks Jai for pissing me off" I heard her mumbled before walking out of the house and into the car.

I looked out the window and saw that she sat in the passenger seat. I knew she was looking forward to to eating Her granola bars like she always does so i started looking for them.
I've been looking for them for about ten minutes and I finally found the pack they were under the sink for some reading but I heard her honk the horn and I walked out of the house.

I walked in not saying anything and started driving to school.
"Here I know you didn't eat anything" i said handing the granola bar when I got to a red light.

Lilly's pov:
"It's ok I'm not hungry" I lied
I would've taken it but when I get mad or pissed I don't eat it's a habit.
"Yes you are so take it" he said putting it on my lap and continued driving when the light turned green.
I feel bad for yelling at him.
"Jai I'm sorry I yelled at you I'm just not a morning person and I hate when someone gets in my way or starts talking to me"