Chapter-21

Lilly's pov:
When I got home I was greeted by 4 boys looking worried and a smirking Jai.
"Where the hell were you" James said running up to me and hugging me.

"Lilly what did I tell you about leaving without warning me or Rachel" Daniel complained

"We looked all over the city for you we almost went to the cops" sighed Luke and Beau

With all the questions being thrown at me I just dug my head into James neck and hoped they'd leave me alone.
James probably caught up as to what I was doing and said "guys leave her alone for a little she just got back"

Daniel sighed and said "fine but just know we were all worried and Rachel stopped by to help us look for you so call her or something"
I nodded and went up to my room with James

When we finally got to my room James closed the door and sat on my bed while I took out some pajamas.

"Are you gonna take a shower"
"Ya but a short one I wanna cuddle with you" I said quietly
he nodded and started to take his jacket off while I walked in the bathroom.

I opened the water and made sure to make the water hot enough for steam to come out but not to the point where it burns. After that I stripped down and hopped into the shower I then squirted some coconut shampoo on my hand and massaged it into my scalp and did the same with the conditioner.

I then squirted some vanilla body wash on my red loofa and scrubbed my whole body then rinsed it. I got out of the shower then looked at the time and saw that I was in the bathroom for 20 minutes.

I didn't want James waiting any longer so I quickly put on my undergarments and my pajamas and let my hair down to air dry it.

I quickly get out of my bathroom and sneak up behind James instead of scaring him I started to leave kisses in his neck.

He finally turned around when he noticed it was me and smiled.
"What took you so long"
"Sorry I lost track of time"
He laughed quietly and patted the spot next to him.
But instead of me walking to the other side I just claimed over him and laid down.

"Lilly"
"Ya"
"You didn't close the lights"
I sighed about to get up but he beat me to it and shut them off while closing the curtains on his way back.

"Why did you mention it if you were gonna Do it yourself"
"Cause I like making you moan" he laughed.

I didn't know what he meant at first cause I moaned in annoyance cause I had to get back up bu- OHH

"James your so dirty minded" I said while slapping his shoulder playfully
He started laughing but then I stopped cause I wanna tell him what Jai did but I think it'll cause more trouble in the house I'll just tell him at a different time.

"Lilly come cuddle with me your laying by yourself" he pouted.
"Oh ya sorry" I said while laying my head on his chest.

James pov:
When I asked Lilly to cuddle with me I know for sure she was thinking about something else cause she seemed startled that bi was even there.

"Lilly are you ok"
"Ya why"
"No reason umm where were you yesterday I just got worried"
"I'm here now that's all that matters right" she said avoiding the question

"Come on tell me where you were pleaseee" I begged while caressing her waist.
"It doesn't matter James just forget it" she said while facing the other way leaving her back to me.

"Lillyyy" I cooed
"Mhm"
Can you at least explain why you stayed there and not came back here"
"James I wanna sleep I'm really tired and exhausted"