Chapter-88

Jais pov:
I've been here so long I almost forgot what I did to get in here. I miss Lilly I miss her being around me and crying on me. I just miss everything about her.
I get up moving to the bench outside where two big guys were standing.

They're big, about ten times bigger than me, they're wearing ripped dirty clothes and they smell like shit from all the way over here. I look at them and I see them smiling about something they were Talking about.

I move closer to them and looked at the floor pretending I wasn't listening. I couldn't hear them quiet good until the other guy next to him started talking.

"Yeah, she's a little pretty thing, I could get my hands on her in less than a minute" he snarled

I smirk to myself just thinking of who this slut might be. I move my self closer to get a better hearing. The guy stops talking and gives me a look before turning away.

"Yeah her fine little ass, and her boobs were just as fine as her ass, they might be bigger than her whole body" he chuckles and I shake my head

"Her hair looks too soft but that ain't a problem, she's tiny too... Someone can grab her and go"

It sounded like they were just talking about Lilly but how would they have seen her? I shake my head trying not to let it bother me

"Yeah those baby blue eyes look so innocent, and her light brown hair isn't my thing but we'll work something out" he smirks and I don't even think before getting up

I feel anger hit my whole body as I got up and went to the both of them.
"Shut the fuck up you bastard!" I yell pushing him and both their faces changes to a whole different face

"Who the fuck do you think you are you little fuck face " the other guy growls pushing past his buddy and pushing me back until I hit the floor.

I get up furrowing my eyebrows at him.
"Don't fucking talk about lily like that you dumb fuck! Don't even think of her that way!" I scream back at them.

I hate having the idea of other people talking about her or even being around her makes me get immediately jealous. They both chuckle

"Listen 'ere kid, imma give you 3 seconds to get your sorry ass out of our way and we can talk as much as we want about you're little fine girl"

I chuckle.. They actually think I'm just gonna walk away and let them talk about Lilly.

"Yeah you know.. Maybe you're right.." I say slowly turning around and walking away and when I heard them chuckle I ran back to him and lifted my arm up punching him in the jaw

Officer Delaney pov:
It's my turn to take the shift back in the courtyard. I've been keeping my eye on that Jai kid and it doesn't look likes he's going to last long here. I already heard a couple of guys talking about jumping him but I don't know.. Everyone's gotta watch their own back.

I grab my cell keys and put them in my pocket . I walk outside to the courtyard and heard yells and groans for help. I ignore it.. Probably people trying to get us to help them so they escape.

I walk to the benches to where the yells kept coming from but when I got closer.. It got quiet. I widen my eyes running up to the body on the floor.

I crouch down and realized it was Jai. His face was filled with bruises and cuts and he looks like he's been in a serious fight. I try shaking him to wake up but he doesn't move. Is he unconscious?

I flip him over carefully and saw what caused him to be like this.. I slowly pull the pocket knife out of his lower stomach but he doesn't move or say anything.