Chapter-24

James pov:
I woke up in the morning with a major headache but my back was also hurting.

What the hell why am I sleeping on the floor.
I got up and cracked my back while walking downstairs to get an aspirin.

I don't really remember what happened yesterday I just remember getting drunk with the guys and Luke driving back home.

I got the aspirin out right when I got to the kitchen and swallowed it down with a glass of water.
I sat down on the kitchen island and put my head in my hands while rubbing my temples.

A few minutes later Lilly came down wearing an oversized blue t-shirt and black shorts.
"Good morning Lilly pad" I said with my best smile

She just frowned and mumbled a good morning while taking out a bowl and some cereal.
As her back was facing me I got up and hugged her from the back.
"Hey what's wrong"

She just wiggled out of my grip and got the milk out not acknowledging my presence.
"Lilly what wrong" I said seriously this time
"Well I don't know you were the person who came in my room and wouldn't leave me alone"

"So if I don't leave you alone you'll get mad at me" I said confused
"No you idiot you wouldn't stop kissing me and I had to call Jai to help me cause the rest of the boys were drunk"
"Jai? why would he help you don't you guys hate each other"
"So he was the only person that could've helped me at that moment!"

"Ok ok sorry calm down"
She opened her mouth to say something but shut it and continued making her cereal.

"Do you know where Jai is" I asked
"No"she simply said
"Listen if you're gonna give me the silent treatment then I'm ok with it but you don't have to be a bitch about it" I said getting mad.

Lilly's pov:
Did he just call me a bitch
I turned around giving him an 'Are you serious' look.

He didn't say anything and
Just walked away.
"Well your ugly and that's worse than being a bitch" I yelled back, not thinking of a good comeback
"If I'm so ugly why'd you date me"

"Cause... cause I felt bad for you"
"Ya ok that's why you stayed in your bed crying like a little bitch!"
I gasped getting offended and slapped him across the face and ran upstairs.

When I got to my room I carelessly put on a white knitted sweater and kept the shorts on even though it's cold outside.
I grabbed my phone off the charger and ran downstairs and took my car keys.
I didn't even take time to put my shoes on I just took them with me inside the car.

I started off driving towards Rachel's place but then I ended up taking a U turn and started going towards the abandoned cabin.
I started driving for a good 4 minutes till I stopped where Jai told me to park if I ever come here.

I got out of the car and walked through the woods, towards the cabin.
As I was walking I noticed that the woods isn't as scary as I thought.
Its actually really mysterious and creepy but not to the point where I'd run away.

Before I knew it I was standing in front of the cabin.
I took a deep sigh before entering hoping no one was inside.

When I walked in I didn't see anyone sitting on the couches and the TV was off so I'm guessing no ones inside.
I loudly sighed and sat on the couch with my knees to my chest. I then started crying cause well no one want to be called a bitch by their boyfriend do they?.

After crying for a few minutes I heard someone say.
"Lilly?"
I jumped up startled by the sudden presence.
"Oh Jai it's just you" I sniffled my while wiping my eyes to make it look like I wasn't crying.