Chapter-19

James pov:
When I let Lilly go I sorta got mad cause I know for sure Jai will pull a move. So I got up and saw that the door had an opening.

So I had a perfect view of both of them. But when I did look in I sorta regret letting her go.

1: I was stupid enough to think that something's actually wrong with Jai.

2: I regret bringing her back here with us.
***
When I looked in Jai was kissing Lilly all over her face and neck.
But she didn't even care.

I slowly walked back to my room and laid down on my bed.
I'll just fall asleep by myself while my girlfriend is in the other room cheating on me with my best friend. I thought to myself.
***
I think I fell asleep right after I moved the thought of Jai and Lilly from my head. But after 20 minutes she came in the room.

But she wasn't acting as if nothing happened, she was crying. Wait but why. Actually never mind I don't care so im gonna go back to sleep. Like if you feel the need to cheat then just break up with me.

*sniffles* "James..... James please wake up" she cried
"What do you want" I said plainly

"It-it's Jai"
"Ya I know you guys were kissing and you were enjoying his comfort right ya I already saw all that now can you not touch me I'm trying to sleep" I ranted plainly

"James no..th-that's not wh-what happened I-I swear"

"Are you sure cause thats what I saw"
"I swear I fell asleep and next thing you know it I'm being kissed by Jai on my neck but I don't think he kissed me on the lips" she pleaded

I don't say anything I just got up practically running to Jai's room.

"Jai get the fuck up!" I yelled while slamming his door open and turning the lights on

"What do you want as you can see I'm trying to sleep"

"No your all over Lilly like she's yours and you own her. She obviously doesn't like it!"

"What are you suggesting" he said cockily

"I'm suggesting that you back the fuck off for once and let us date someone normally for once and without your shit conscious and you getting in the way"

He knew what I meant by conscious and looked at me with wide eyes.

By now Poor Luke has woken up and so has Beau and Lilly was standing behind me crying.

"James get the fuck out of my room" he said plainly

"Your a sick cunt and just so you know if you dont tell her about it then I will and let's just say I won't put it in the nicest way ok" I said deviously

Before he can say anything I left taking Lilly's hand and going back to my room.

"Aye James..don't do it, it'll ruin everything" beau said quietly so Jai wont hear.
"Ya I know Im just trying to scare him"
"K goodnight"
"Goodnight"

When we got to my room Lilly was still crying.
We were standing in the middle of my room so I just hugged her tightly till she calmed down.
***
"Lilly come on lets go to bed" I said walking her slowly to my bed.

She was still crying but calming down.
When I sat her down I couldn't stand seeing her like this so I got back up and and took her to the bathroom.

After washing her delicate face I just stood back to see what she was gonna do.

"James c-can you tell me what you were ta-talking about" she asked oh so innocently