Chapter-10

Daniel's pov:
Yesterday when the guys were over I don't know if it was only me or if anyone else felt the tension when James and Jai sat on either side of her.

But I already know about James and Lilly going in a date sink wasn't worried about them but I saw Jai's fingers that kept pinching at Lilly's thighs I don't knowing he was messing around or doing it to tease her so in gonna ask him later if I see him.

It was Friday so thankfully me and Lilly don't really bother waking up early on Friday cause we never learn anything new it's always a review day.

After an hour on my phone I was gonna get up and wake Lilly up but right when i opened the door she had her hand in the door ready to knock.

"Well.. good morning to you"
She looked as if I scared her and said "good morning" faintly and went back to her room to change cause she was still in her shirts but her hair was perfectly Brushed and her natural waves going down her shoulder.

I might sound like a girl but that's one of many perks of having a sister as your only sibling. She even taught me how to do the fishtail braid thingy so I sometimes help her with it.
**skip this part**

Lilly didn't feel like driving so she came in my car and of course when we walked in we were greeted by an unhappy principle cause she knows we do this on purpose.

"Hello Mrs. Davidson,having a good morning" me and Lilly said so innocently with our innocent smiles.

"Well I was till now cause i know you guys do this to get on my nerves."

"Actually we do this cause Friday is a review day so I don't get why we have to come" Lilly admitted

"Well it's a review day cause in Monday you guys have test so go on to the office get a late slip and scurry on to your next class." She said pushing us away.

"Ok well nice talking to you Mrs. Davidson" I said with an angelic sole that's all an act even she knows it.

Me and Lilly ran to the office and the lady at the desk already knew what to do so we just greeted her with a smile and a small shrug.

Me and Lilly of course we're gonna go out separate ways but before she did i stopped her and said.

"Lilly wait I forgot to ask, umm are you and James a thing or almost. Or is it you and Jai cause from what I saw yesterday i was confused and I didn't want my little sis being broken hearted by some of my friends." I said the nicest I can.

"Um.... I'm guessing it's gonna be me and James cause me and Jai don't really have anything going on we just argue then apologize later on but ya." She said awkwardly

I didn't want to control with the awkward conversation so I just said "ok well you better get to class or you'll be later then usual." She nodded and we went to our lockers.

Jai's pov:
When I walked into class late I expected Lilly to be in there but i guess she wasn't and class was pretty boring even though I just noticed she was in this class.

20 minutes of class passed by and my earphones in blocking everyone out. But right when In The End by Black Veil Brides came to a pause Lilly came in and looked good as ever wearing her white jean ripped shorts and a tank top with the American flag that was all sparkled up.

She looked around the room looking for an empty seat right after the teacher gave her a lecture which there were none except for one next to me. So she looked at me smiled then went to her seat.

I didn't really feel like learning what we already did so I texted Lilly even though she was right next to me.

She saw her phone glow from her pocket and saw it was me she smiled and looked at me.