Chapter-40

Gina's (mom) pov:
I called Luke as soon as I got out of Jai's room to see who this Lilly girl is cause I went on his photos and saw a bunch of pictures of the two and he looks so happy, I almost cried cause I've never seen him look this happy in so long.
"Hey mommy what's up"
"Nothing sweetheart I just wanted to ask you about a girl named Lilly"
"Yea what about her"
"I wanna meet her"
"Ok just come over right now if you want and I'll drive you to her house"
"Ok I'll get dressed and come by your house"
"Alright bye mom"
"Bye"

I went upstairs to my room and quickly put on a black sweater from Pink and some yoga pants.
I got in the car and grabbed Luke,Beau,Daniel and James they're favorite Starbucks plus one for me.
***

I knocked on the door and James answered the door quickly engulfing me in a hug.
"I missed you so much Gina I thought you forgot about us"
"Aw I missed you too and here I'll make it up to you, I got you your favorite Starbucks"
"Ooh thanks, come inside why are you still standing here"
I walked in and saw Hamlet running towards me and licking my hands, I handed James the cups and bent down to where Hamlet was and was attacked by him licking my face.
"James help me get him off of me"
"Alright Hamlet come on grandma came for a reason"
"So I'm grandma now" I laughed
"Yea Daniel and Beau are the parents"
I laughed again and said "but for real where is Luke" I asked

"He's in his room with Daniel"
"Give me their coffees and I have to talk to him"
He nodded and gave me them.
"Luke I'm here and I got you and Daniel Starbucks"
"Mom! I missed you so much and give me the Starbucks"
"Well I missed you too and Baby Daniel what happened to you loving me the most"
"Sorry I just haven't been that happy these past few days" he admitted while hugging me
"Oh what happened"
"It's just a lot of drama between me and my sister"
"It'll get better trust me anyways Luke are you ready"
"Yeah come on let's go, Daniel I'll be right back"

Luke's pov:
My mom insisted on me to drive her car since mine will probably smell like Hamlet poop. 
***At Lilly's house***
"Wait I thought we were going to Lilly's house not Daniels"
"Lilly is Daniels sister"
"Ohh! Ok well I still wanna meet her"
"Alright but she's a handful"
"Even better now come on" she quickly said while getting out of the car and to the doorsteps.
I quickly ran after her and knocked a few times.

Almost immediately she opened the door and engulfed me in a hug
"Hey what brings you- oh sorry I didn't see you there"
"Oh well I'm Luke's mom, Gina"
Lilly didn't say anything she just had her eyes wide open and hugged her.
Gina hugged her back and I think their gonna have a relationship in the future from the looks of it.
"Lilly someone's call- oh sorry did I interrupt something" some guy said
"Oh who is this" My mom asked
"He's my friend we just met a few days ago"
"oh ok well I came here to talk to you about something"
"Ok come on in" she invited us in

"Ok before we start anything is it private"
"Um yes it is"
"Ok then Evan this is Luke, Luke this is Evan. You guys know each other know so start talking and we'll be in my room"
We both nodded and sat on the couch. I barely knew the guy so I said
"So how did you and Lilly meet"
"Well I just moved here so I ....."

Lilly's pov:
"This is my room and if it's alright we will be talking in here" I said being the nicest I could
She walked in and I told her to sit on the couch since it was more mature to sit on.
"Can I sit on your bed it looks more comfortable"
"Sure"
I watched as she childishly jumped on my bed and laid on her stomach
I laughed and laid next to her
"So what is it you need to talk about"
"Ok I don't know how to talk about this stuff so I'm just gonna get straight to the point"
I nodded and let her continue.

"Ok so I was looking through Jai's phone while he was getting dressed and when I looked through his pictures I saw a few the both of you and you two looked so happy with each other I almost cried cause I've never seen him this happy in a long time.
And when I looked through his texts really quick cause you know I wanted to know if he had a girlfriend or not but the most recent girl was you but it looked like he was ignoring you but then I scrolled down and saw the text were so cute how he would try to comfort you through a text it was just so cute and I had to meet you"
"We-well uh do you have like a question or anything"