Chapter-86

Evans pov: 

I got out my room and walked down the stairs. I saw red sitting down by James and she was trying to look happy but I knew she wasn't.

I walked inside the kitchen keeping a little u away from her incase she gets angry with me. She got up and went next to Lilly and Lilly smiled at her, giving her a quick hug.

I kept my eye on red, she's so delicate and fragile. I can't have the idea of anyone taking over her or even close to her trying to do things I wouldn't even think of.

Lilly was handing a knife and cucumbers to Red so she can cut them and she slowly nods taking the knife in her hand . She looks so concentrated . I look over at James Who's drooling over Red.. And I hate that.

I'm not jealous or anything.. Maybe I am I just want him to stop. I loose my thoughts when I hear a soft cry. James gets up and I run up to Red.

She's holding her bleeding finger and I try getting close to her but she moved closer to James making me clench my jaw.

"Red I c-"
"N-no d-don't d- do an-anything" she stuttered and Lilly went up to her.

"Where are the band aids" I whisper into Lilly's ear and she points upstairs in the bathroom. I ran upstairs before Red does and went to get her one.

I walked out of the bathroom with the bandaid in my hand looking down but bumped into a fragile body that she almost fell off the step.

"You okay?" I whisper, wanting to hold her but I know how she might feel right now. She doesn't look at me or even say a word.

"Red please talk me please!" I beg trying not to raise my voice at her. She walks a few steps back looking angry

"How do you expect me to talk to you Evan! I walk in on you-"

"I didn't mean it like that, Red just listen to me please stop being so ang-"

" I CANT!" She yells back at me and I widen my eyes at how angry she got at me. I'm going to tell her

"Red-"
"No Evan why did you do that!" She sobs out and I shake my head at her

"I like you Red okay?" I sigh out and she looks taken back a little with what I said and I try not to smile at how confused she starts to look.

"If you liked me then why didn't you stop kissing that girl!" She yells back at me and I look at her shaking my head.
"I wanted to see you're reaction I didn't mean to make you mad or sad I swear I didn't! I like you Red an- and I wanted to know if you liked me back!" I reply back to her

Then she said something, that made my heart ache.

"Well I used to Evan but now I don't think so anymore" she says with a tear running down her cheek and she walks downstairs leaving me here... heartbroken wishing I was dead more than any other time.

Reds pov:
Evan likes me. I like Evan. Evan made the stupidest think making me get angry and say something I don't even mean. I walk down the stairs wiping my eyes going over to Lilly

" lil- James wheres Lilly!" I whisper wiping my eyes and he turns around and his face turns into a frown and he's immediately to my side hugging me

"What's wrong Red?" He whispers softly and I shake my head pulling away. "Te- tell Lilly I'm leaving.. Pl-please" I whisper and walk out the door into the cold air.

After half an hour I walked back home and walked in seeing if my mom or dad are in the house. I shut the door behind me and saw my dad sitting on the couch laughing.