Chapter-22

James pov:
Me and Lilly are currently getting dressed to go to some pizza place called Giovanni's. But we're going with her best friend which is a guy,and I'll admit I'm kinda jealous cause he knows her more than I do.

So I've already finished getting dressed I wore the usual white shirt and black jeans.
But Lilly over here is gonna make me kill myself.

"James your not even helping me!"
"How should I know what looks good on you if you're not fully putting it on"
"JAMES" she yelled glaring at me.

I got up and took the clothes out of her hand.
"Babe" I said while hugging her.

"Wear anything we're just going to get pizza. No one to impress and if you still want my help with the clothes I prefer you wear the denim button up and these leggings" I said holding them in my hand

She smiled and hugged me "thank you now get out and let me change"
***
"James I'm ready you can go to the car now!" She called from upstairs
"Ok but you know where the place is right cause I don't?"
"Of course I know where the place is I practically grew up going there" she said finally getting downstairs.

I started to walk towards the door till Jai came out of nowhere and said "where you guys going?"
Lilly jumped from his sudden presence and came walking up to me looking scared.

"We are going to a pizza place with a few of her friends wanna come with us"
Immediately I am being elbowed in the stomach by Lilly.
"What he's bringing his friends let's make it even"
She only glared at me and Jai stood there smirking at both of us arguing.

"We're already taking Luke and Rachel is meeting us there so ya"
I saw her take her phone out and text someone.
I laughed when I saw it was Luke.

What's up between the two why doesn't she like him?
"Jai your coming with us" I said flatly
"Yes! I haven't been out of the house in so long there's nothing to do around here" he said happily

"Fine then go wait in the car!" She snapped.
I looked at her confusingly and motioned Jai to come with me.
Right before I left I kissed her on the cheek.

"Jai can I ask you something"
"Ya go ahead" he chuckled at my sudden question.
"What's wrong between you two"
"Who me and Lilly? Nothing she just doesn't like me. She thinks I'm a jerk"

I laughed and went inside the car he sat in the back knowing she'll get even madder if he sat in the passenger seat.
After 2 minutes Lilly came out of the house looking calm.

She came in the car and said "before we go to Giovanni's go pick up Luke and Beau from Starbucks they went there walking.
I nodded and started driving to the nearest one knowing Luke won't walk that long.
***

We just arrived at Giovanni's and I spotted Rachel and Jack but I don't know any of the other guys. I've only seen them around school sometimes.
"Hey!" Lilly yelled
"LILLY!" Everyone said greeting her

She grabbed my hand and ran to her friends.
She hugged all them and introduced me at the end.

"Ok this is my boyfriend James and I like him a lot so don't annoy him oh and he likes to joke and be sarcastic a lot so if he annoys you just tell me and I'll deal with him later" she said practically knowing I'll annoy someone.

They all bro hugged me and I sat down right after.
Apparently Beau and Luke already know them.
"Lilly your the biggest bitch I know" Rachel stated
"And why am I a bitch" she said calmly.
Which surprised me cause when I called her a bitch she almost bit me.

"Because you told Jack that you two are dating before you told me"
"Only cause he was the last one I talked to"
"Who cares me anyways I wasn't gonna tell you this but....."
She started looking around as if to look for something to say.
"I'm dating Luke" she quickly grabbed his arm and wrapped herself around her.