Chapter-35

Jai's pov:
I read and listened to all of Lilly's text and voicemails which made me regret what I was doing.
I wanna kill someone, I don't like seeing her like this
"Stop Thinking about her or else I'll kill her myself!" my demons screamed into my head

"I don't know how to distract my mind away from her!"
"I'm taking over your body for the day then"
"Ok but I swear if you hurt Lilly or anyone I know I swear i-"
"What kill me I'm already dead the only thing you can probably kill is the living soul I'm feeding off of which is you, do if think twice before I do something bad"
I ignored his threat and let him take over my body.
*Black out*
I feel like I'm free from trouble everyone he controls my body like the murders. They make me feel better and makes me forget about all my worries in life just in those few minutes but of course right when that ends everything, every feeling comes vs k inside me then I'm immediately attacked with all the emotions.

Asmodeus (Jai's demon):
"I like taking over this kids body he lets me do anything besides kill unless I get permission. But what I'm saying is, is that he doesn't try to fightback with my body cause even if he does he's just letting me feed off of his soul more hug if your calm then there isn't much to take.

I put in one of his hoodies an walked out of the house.
I ran inside the gas station and when I saw that the clerk guy was sleeping I easily stole $90 and a couple of snacks for him later.
Yes I am a devil basically but he's nice and I'm as rude as a bitch sink like to give him some sort of thank you things.
Next I went inside a black BMW and hot wired it.
I drove around town above the speed limit while running all the stop signs and red lights.
This man is gonna have to pay a lot of money for the damage he's doing.

I slowed down after I saw that I almost ran over a baby.
That would've been wrong cause then they won't go to hell where I live. Hahahah.
"Shit" I muttered cause there's 3 police cars behind me.
"Stop the vehicle and take your hands off the steering wheel"
I stepped in the gas even harder and kept going when I knew they were far behind I jumped out of the car landing on the grass.
I looked behind me and saw that the cops got close and the BMW was coming to a stop.

I looked around to see if there's any places I can go to.
i saw that there was a club a couple streets down so I started offing towards it.
I walked in line in front of everyone and showed the guy Jai's fake I.D.
"Sorry you're not on the list" the security guard said to me
"What the fuck you mean. My name is right there"
He looked down at the board and I slammed his head back on the metal door which caused him to knock out. Everyone in line cheered and ran inside the club like desperate people.
****
10:00
i left the club an hour ago and went for a walk I wish I could get drunk but the only person drunk right now is Jai.
*phone ringing*
*Mom*
j wanna mess with his mom but she already knows about me so I can't really scare her.
"Hello sweetie when are you coming home your dinner already got cold"
"I'll be there in a few minutes mom" I said while changing my cm voice more into his than mine.
She hung up and I started running towards his moms house.
***
When I got to Gina's house I had to leave his body cause then she'll kick him out.
And if that happen then he'll go back to Lilly which is bad.
I saw that she met a new guy today he seems ugly and annoying.
He talks way too much and is too childish I won't hesitate to kill him he's just like spongebob.

Jai's pov's:
I knocked on the door instead of unlocking it myself cause I thing Asmodeus went to a bar or something I smell like alcohol and I think vomit.
"Jai where were you" she yelled taking me inside.
"I don't know he took over my body again"
"Oh sweet heart go take a shower and I'll beat up your dinner. Ok?"
I nodded and headed upstairs to my room.
*** finished shower***

"Mom did you finish heating up the food"
"Yes it's on the kitchens island"
"Oh haha didn't see it"
She shook her head and laughed.
I sat down and started eating but then I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.
I looked at who was texting me but it was a blocked number.
I unlocked my phone and started reading the text.
Blocked#: seems like she already forgot about you
Then a bunch of pictures of her and some guy at the mall was sent.
Picture 1: they were sitting at the food court laughing
Picture 2: They were taking a picture
Picture 3: They were at the parking lot talking while he was holding 2 of her bags
Picture 4: They were hugging