Chapter-25

James pov:
While me and Luke were downstairs I kept hearing Jai and Lilly moaning so I was right... she was cheating on me.
You know it's a good thing Luke fell asleep awhile ago cause I wouldn't want him to hear these disgusting noises.

After probably an hour I didn't hear any noises so I quietly walked upstairs and checked the room Jai usually stays in and saw that it was empty so I went to her room and saw that he was shirtless and she was cuddled up onto his chest how she used to lay on me when we cuddled.

I'll admit it hurt like a bitch knowing she was cheating on me because who cares now that we're not dating anymore I don't care about what she does in her life.
I walked out of the room and left the house to go see if Rachel knew about her cheating on me.

I went walking cause she lived a few blocks away from here.
**
When I got to her house it looked sorta similar to Daniels but she had a two statues of lions on wait her side of her house.
I walked up to the door and knocked on it three times.
After a few seconds I heard a muffled "Coming!"

Then the door opened and revealed a sleepy looking Rachael
"Oh hey James what are you doing here?" She said with a raspy voice
"Did you know Lilly was cheating on me" I said immediately not trying to hold a conversation.
"Um excuse me did you just accuse my best friend to be cheating?" She said with wide eyes.

"Yes I did"
"Well then no I didn't know but that's only cause she isn't she tells me everything not right away but she eventually tells me"
"Did she tell you that we broke up" I asked running out of patience.
"Uh no.... wait why'd you guys break up you were so cute together"

"BECAUSE SHE FUCKING CHEATED AND SHES IN HER ROOM CUDDLING WITH HIM RIGHT NOW!" I yelled getting pissed
"Ok chill out and I'm gonna go see for myself" she said while pushing past me and jogging towards the house.

I didn't bother going with her so I just started walking to where ever my feet took me.

Rachel's pov:
I started jogging to Lilly's house as soon as he said that she was with him cause I was dying to see this guy who is somewhat better than James.
No I don't like him he's just a really sweet guy.

When I finally got to the front door of her house I looked through the window and saw that everyone inside was asleep on the couch.
Ugh I wish I was sleeping right now but no Luke had to call me and keep me up.

I got the key out from under my phone case and unlocked the door without waking anyone up.
I quietly ran upstairs and went straight to Lilly's room not bothering to check the others.
I walked in and saw that she was laying on some guy. K got closer and saw that it was Luke's brother Jai.

"LILLY!" I yelled getting mad that she would cheat on James with him.
She jumped up held onto Jai's arm.
He woke up too right after and when they saw it was me she looked relaxed.
What the fuck why is she not scared I can kill her right now if she gets me mad enough.

"Oh my god you scared me Rache"
"What the fuck is the matter with you get out of bed!"
I said while grabbing her wrist hard and pulling her out of bed.
"OW Rachel let go your hurting me"
Jai immediately stood up and yanked her out of my grip.

"Why'd you do that"
"How could you cheat on James with HIM"
"I didn't cheat on anybody I don't know what James told you but he broke up with me after calling me a bitch!" She yelled back.

"Ok fine forget that why are you eve with Jai right now did you forget all the things he's done to you" I yelled back almost getting in tears.
She looked down disappointed in her self and said "Jai can you get out for a second so I can talk to her"
"Ya sure" he said and walked out.